The Student Room Group

what do you drink in the pub

not on a night out just when your hanging out in the pub what do you usually drink. I tend to go for a few pints of ale

Scroll to see replies

im an ale lad too
Reply 2
Reply 3
Pint of gold.

(Thatcher's)
Reply 4
Heineken
Reply 5
tbh pubs are far too expensive nowadays. bear™ would prefer to get boozed up at home courtesy of Tescos.
Reply 6
I don't drink alcohol... so usually coke or orange juice or something.
Reply 7
Tap water
Diet coke or J20

Or I try whatever drink someone buys for me.
Reply 9
Nothing at those prices. In fact, I don't go. I refuse to give any of those places my custom. No sympathy when I hear about all the pubs closing down. At those prices surely it's obvious why they're closing down?
Beer. Pretty much always ale. Best bitter if I can get it. English best bitter is the best drink ever.
Reply 11
Probably Strongbow, assuming it's on tap, although I'm ashamed to admit that I like Rekorderlig.
Reply 12
I always start with a JD and coke and then move onto whatever else I fancy such as cider, whisky, shots etc. Its just a force of habit now to always start with a JD lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Mixed fruit Kopparberg :tongue:
Depending on my mood/time of day it will be Orange Juice, Vodka & Orange Juice or Bacardi & Coke :h:
(edited 10 years ago)
Vodka with coke.
Reply 16
Diet coke, or maybe a monster zero.
Reply 17
When I was a student: snakebite.

Now: Cocktails.

I can buy beet and cider much cheaper to drink at home, however it's not feasible to have all the spirits for a full cocktail selection.
Reply 18
Heineken; Guinness; Rekorderlig; Stowford Press; Old Rosie; Disaronno; Apple Sourz; Alka-Seltzer.
Newcastle Brown is my prefered drink, but I'll take whatevers the cheapest pint on tap.

Quick Reply

Latest