violetvictorious
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
For physics unit 2 aqa, I need to memorise the whole life cycle of stars. How do I memorise this! I get all confused and mixed up with the names of the stars and what they do, they all sound similar!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Black Rose
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by violetvictorious)
For physics unit 2 aqa, I need to memorise the whole life cycle of stars. How do I memorise this! I get all confused and mixed up with the names of the stars and what they do, they all sound similar!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hopefully this can help you. I've found the life cycle of stars video for you And you're in luck as its AQA too. I've used mygcsesceince before and its helped me so perhaps could do the same for you. (I've also seen many other recommend it on tsr) Then I'd suggest you answer an exam question on it If the video doesn't help, could you get your teacher to explain it again, email or go to them perhaps. Maybe ask some friends or anyone else you know. Look through a text book or revision guide?
violetvictorious
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by AMYC1999)
Hopefully this can help you. I've found the life cycle of stars video for you And you're in luck as its AQA too. I've used mygcsesceince before and its helped me so perhaps could do the same for you. (I've also seen many other recommend it on tsr) Then I'd suggest you answer an exam question on it If the video doesn't help, could you get your teacher to explain it again, email or go to them perhaps. Maybe ask some friends or anyone else you know. Look through a text book or revision guide?
Thank you! My teacher is pregnant on leave lol :/ but I'm sure that will help!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Black Rose
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by violetvictorious)
Thank you! My teacher is pregnant on leave lol :/ but I'm sure that will help!

Posted from TSR Mobile
No problem. Tell me if it does
name not valid
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I have to memorise the life cycle too, and what I've done is put each stage on a cue card. Then I mix them up and set them back up in the right order. Works for me
Bobjim12
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
the cgp guide has one page on it, its pretty simple, theres only about 7/8 stages, spilt into two parts..although it is on:
my-gcsescience.com
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (18)
8.74%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (125)
60.68%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (30)
14.56%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (29)
14.08%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (4)
1.94%

Watched Threads