uhokaythen
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
As you get four topics within each exam, would it be more useful to revise for two topics (e.g elections and political parties for Unit 1 and the Prime Minister and the Judiciary for Unit 2) thoroughly for each exam? Or would it be better to revise all topics within the Units?
Illusionary
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by uhokaythen)
As you get four topics within each exam, would it be more useful to revise for two topics (e.g elections and political parties for Unit 1 and the Prime Minister and the Judiciary for Unit 2) thoroughly for each exam? Or would it be better to revise all topics within the Units?
If you're *very* confident that you can cover two topics to the extent that you can definitely answer a question on them then you can try this, but I'd suggest that this is a rather risky strategy - you might find that a very unpleasant question comes up for one of them, without a way to avoid having to answer it. Revising as much of the material as possible would be my recommendation.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (54)
16.93%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (91)
28.53%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (119)
37.3%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (44)
13.79%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.45%

Watched Threads