nady
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi guys, just wanted to get more information regarding the following unis, since I’m an overseas student.

Basically, I’m from Singapore and would like to go to the UK to study TV productions. (Why UK? No specific reason really. There’s just very few options when it comes to a career in the TV industry if I were to stay in my country. That being said, I do want to end up working and officially migrating there once I graduate)

My choices:
- University of Central Lancashire – Television Production
- University of Gloucestershire – Television Production
- University of Herdfordshire – Film and Television
- EdgeHill University – Film and Television
- Southhampton Solent University – Television Studio Production or Television Video Production

Anyone from these schools studying the courses I listed? Could you please give me more information? Is it any good? How are the facilities? Are the lecturers helpful? And any extra information regarding work placements, etc? Also, if there is any negative information regarding the schools, do share. It’ll be helpful
Solent University, Southampton Student Ambassador
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi there!
Just thought I'd introduce myself- my name's Felicity and I'm a second year Media Culture and Production student at Solent. I also work for the uni as a student ambassador, which means I can answer any questions you might have!
It's also worth mentioning that since I take a media degree, I'm fairly familiar with the television and film production facilities at the university, so if you have any specific questions please feel free to ask away!
nady
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Southampton Solent Uni Student Ambassador)
Hi there!
Just thought I'd introduce myself- my name's Felicity and I'm a second year Media Culture and Production student at Solent. I also work for the uni as a student ambassador, which means I can answer any questions you might have!
It's also worth mentioning that since I take a media degree, I'm fairly familiar with the television and film production facilities at the university, so if you have any specific questions please feel free to ask away!
Hi! Thanks for the reply! Could you tell me what's the difference between a BA Hons in Television and Video Production, and Television Studio Production? I went through the list of modules, and they look exactly the same. So if you could elaborate on that, that would be great. Also, are there any work placements/internship programmes and in what year would that be? And how are the facilities?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (85)
26.23%
England (109)
33.64%
Belgium (27)
8.33%
Germany (38)
11.73%
Spain (6)
1.85%