The Student Room Group

What is your current mobile phone?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by ryan9900
Haha yeah that's the problem with all of them now. Mine is the most simple, cheapest thing that there is. It allows me to text and call, and play the game 'snake' of course. But it's virtually unbreakable, and it's battery just carries on forever as there's nothing to drain it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha snakes is the best game ever I use to spend hours playing it. I think the majority of people's first mobile was a Nokia.
Blackberry Bold 9900. Yeah, I'm that guy :colondollar:
Reply 42
Original post by awe
HTC desire C, does the job. Unlimited internet is all that is required, managed to get that on a decent Three deal when I started the contract. I do love the One Mini though, it's such a great phone, if I had the money I would have that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha i also have a HTC Desire c I have dropped it millions of times and it still works perfectly I also accidently dropped it in water and it still carried on working. It then switched off but I dried out the battery and case and now it works again. But I'm happy with my s3 now :smile: although the later model mobiles are extremely and very expensive.
Reply 43
HTC Desire S in red :biggrin:
Reply 44
Original post by tasha1993
Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha i also have a HTC Desire c I have dropped it millions of times and it still works perfectly I also accidently dropped it in water and it still carried on working. It then switched off but I dried out the battery and case and now it works again. But I'm happy with my s3 now :smile: although the later model mobiles are extremely and very expensive.

Yes, same! Drop it from heights pretty much daily, and it has been dropped in about three toilets, got left in the rain etc. It's still fine! I couldn't ask for much more haha.
Reply 45
Nexus 5 :h: :love: :love: :love:
Reply 46
Original post by elpistolero7
Blackberry Bold 9900. Yeah, I'm that guy :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha a blackberry no way I thought they died out ages ago :ahee:
Reply 47
Original post by awe
Yes, same! Drop it from heights pretty much daily, and it has been dropped in about three toilets, got left in the rain etc. It's still fine! I couldn't ask for much more haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh im gunna be honest I also dropped mine down the toilet :ahee: that mobile is a born survivor :biggrin:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha a blackberry no way I thought they died out ages ago :ahee:

After using the Iphone I realized I'm a blackberry man. I just love the keypad too much:biggrin:.
Reply 49
Original post by Kaeseia

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is a nexus like an i pad? Cuz they are massive.
Htc wildfire 2010. Would love to get an upgrade to an S5 but aint got no money. My phone dies after 4 hours max and i use my phone for a good 45 mins in total. While my friends who have iphones and S4 use their phones constantly and their phones last them a full day of college.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Original post by elpistolero7
After using the Iphone I realized I'm a blackberry man. I just love the keypad too much:biggrin:.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hate I phones they are awful but my blackberry was a pain in the button the scrolled button kept freezing and it use to switch itself off. I sold my bb for 30 pound it was a 8520 curve
Reply 52
Posted from TSR Mobile

Is a nexus like an i pad? Cuz they are massive.

No, Google make phones too! The Nexus 4 was a 4.5" (I think) phone and the Nexus 5 is 5". I think you're thinking of the Nexus 7 and 10 which are tablets.

Link here if you want to check it out. :h:
Reply 53
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Htc wildfire 2010. Would love to get an upgrade to an S5 but aint got no money. My phone dies after 4 hours max and i use my phone for a good 45 mins in total. While my friends who have iphones and S4 use their phones constantly and their phones last them a full day of college.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have an s3 the battery lasts me a while day if I'm lucky but i use it constantly :biggrin:
Reply 54
Samsung Galaxy S4
Original post by Kaeseia

Has ure battery started acting alot worst now?
Posted from TSR Mobile

I have an s3 the battery lasts me a while day if I'm lucky but i use it constantly :biggrin:

Rub it in dont you. My parents are always complaining that i use my phone too much while in reality my phone battery is just rubbish.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have a Motorola Moto G at the moment. I love Android, I find it really nice to use and it has a much better camera compared to my old phone (Sony Experia Tipo). :smile:
Reply 58
Original post by faisal5417
Has ure battery started acting alot worst now?

I got my phone right after the update was rolled out so no, I haven't experienced any battery issues at all. It lasts just as long as my iPhone 4S did (had that until a week before) which is all day and then I charge overnight - good enough for me! I don't have 4G, though, and I think that drains battery faster.
Reply 59
Iphone 5, still got another year left on my contract :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest