Cardiff university Adult Nursing March 2015

Watch
LaurenLewis
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
hi. I have been given an offer to study adult nursing in Cardiff university March 2015. has anyone else been given this offer? i'm struggling to chose what accommodation to stay in.. has anyone else chosen theirs? lauren
eholland
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by LaurenLewis)
hi. I have been given an offer to study adult nursing in Cardiff university March 2015. has anyone else been given this offer? i'm struggling to chose what accommodation to stay in.. has anyone else chosen theirs? lauren
So have I, I really like the look of Talybont North or South. Do you know whether the march entry is any different to the September one? And whether it differs with accomodation?
chrljnes1989
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey, I'll be starting at cardiff in March for adult nursing too. I'll be living at home though. Have any of you heard from cardiff yet about having your places confirmed? Xx
kayleyr
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hello, I'm doing Mental health nursing march start. So scared and excited!! I've applied to liberty halls because thats the one most healthcare undergrads go to as far as the info has told me. I may also be finding my own place to rent but we shall see. Kayley x
Swannie15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi I'm starting adult nursing in march 2015 at Cardiff and when I went to apply for my accommodation I could only apply for one which didn't have car parking spaces so I have no idea where I'm going to park my car :/ its not like can stick in on the roof anyone else had this issue??

I'm excited about starting but I don't want to be in accommodation with only people who are September starters because I will be on my own in the accommodation while they are all gone; it will be a party of one in my accommodation if that happens! Hoping I make some friends quickly and that I don't regret moving 2.5 hours away from home :/

p.s. I have put liberty as my first choice because I don't want to share a bathroom! haven't shared a bathroom since my sister moved out and I like having one on my own
Charliea18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Anyone heard back from Cardiff University for adult nursing September 2015?
_graceeleanor
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi, I'm also starting in March and will be staying in Liverty House but studying adult nursing!! X
DaisyWorthington
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by _graceeleanor)
Hi, I'm also starting in March and will be staying in Liverty House but studying adult nursing!! X
Hi these are the groups to join for Cardiff Uni Nursing students starting in Sept and March 2015 to meet other people on your course.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Card...ealthSciences/

And here is the link to find people who live in the same halls as you when you receive your accommodation allocations from Cardiff University.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009541952988

Any questions on Accommodation please don't hesitate to ask or PM Image
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (638)
33.47%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (805)
42.24%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (377)
19.78%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.51%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed