Sinus headache

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I got diagnosed with a sinus headache at the doctor's today. He's given me some nasal spray which he said should help. However, it hasn't and I'm still in pain, which is constant and has been since last Wednesday. My parents don't want me to go back to the doctor already as I've been twice in the past 2 weeks. I was just wondering if anyone else has had a similar sort of thing, and how they delt with it - should I give it a few days to work?
My boyfriend's coming to stay on Thursday and I'm concerned that I won't be able to enjoy my time with him because of this damn headache.
Airfairy
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I got diagnosed with a sinus headache at the doctor's today. He's given me some nasal spray which he said should help. However, it hasn't and I'm still in pain, which is constant and has been since last Wednesday. My parents don't want me to go back to the doctor already as I've been twice in the past 2 weeks. I was just wondering if anyone else has had a similar sort of thing, and how they delt with it - should I give it a few days to work?
My boyfriend's coming to stay on Thursday and I'm concerned that I won't be able to enjoy my time with him because of this damn headache.
Hi .I get frequent sinus and tension headaches. In terms of using nasal spray, it never helps my headache - only helps my blocked nose. You shouldn't use them for more than three days anyway. It can make your sinuses worse.

I swear by 4Head menthol sticks for my headaches. They work 80% of the time. I can't go out without one. Maybe give it a go? They are about £4.50 from Tesco or anywhere.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (7)
21.21%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (3)
9.09%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
12.12%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (3)
9.09%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
21.21%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (9)
27.27%

Watched Threads