The Student Room Group

Do you consider yourself good-looking?

Since, I know so many beautiful people who think they aren't. Personally, I don't see myself as remotely pretty at all. So, I am curious. Nothing more to it. :')

Scroll to see replies

Of course there are things I don't love about myself - my nose for starters..

On the whole though, yes, I am more than happy with how I look.

EDIT: I just had a look in the mirror - like a proper look and I think one of my eyes is smaller than the other one :eek: I didn't even know this was possible :frown:.
(edited 9 years ago)
(edited 9 years ago)
I don't see myself as bad-looking. My face is Switzerland.
I'm happy with how I look in general, but I'd say I'm average at best :smile:
Reply 5
A solid 9, outscored only by my modesty.
Original post by PsychadelicScarf
I don't see myself as bad-looking. My face is Switzerland.

You mean the nation of Switzerland thrives atop your face?
Reply 7
Hell yeah!!! :awesome:
Nope. Ugly bastard checking in :lol:
Original post by Utterly-confused
Since, I know so many beautiful people who think they aren't. Personally, I don't see myself as remotely pretty at all. So, I am curious. Nothing more to it. :')

Sometimes I think I look "OK", other times I think I look like ****...
There is things about my appearance that i would change if i could. But overall i guess i am happy with how i look :redface:
I don't think I'm good looking
Reply 12
Sometimes, and that's how I like it.

It is so hard to know if you are or not though. Every time I see a thread of a young (usually female) member saying 'rate me please I don't know if I'm pretty' it's terrible to see comments saying 'of course you know you are' because honestly, I personally just truly don't know myself. It doesn't mean I'm going to be making a thread anytime soon but it does mean sometimes I wish I could haha. You don't view yourself as you view others, you know what looks good for you and that's what I mean when I respond to this question, but as a whole I don't think it's easy to say whether you are conventionally 'good-looking' at all. Ooorrr maybe it's just me. P:
Good-looking is an understatement.
Original post by Robbie242
I don't think I'm good looking

But you so are Robbie :sexface:
Reply 15
Yep, I'm bootiful
Original post by ~ Aquamarine ~
There is things about my appearance that i would change if i could. But overall i guess i am happy with how i look :redface:

What would you change?
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Good-looking is an understatement.

why didnt u send ur pic then 'chris brown'
Reply 18
Above average attractive people tend to know about it since people instinctively come on to them. Average, and below, have to work for it. Still think its arrogant to blow your own trumpet mind...
Personally, I HATE my nose. It's horrible! I would so change it, if I could.

But oh well, I am the type of person, who doesn't give a **** about anything, aha.

Quick Reply

Latest