The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tradingmyheartforyours
Out of pure nosiness (and reading the numerous thigh gap threads on here!) I am curious about what your thigh size is?

I'm going to post mine in a bit :colondollar:

Do you just measure the circumference at the middle of the thigh, or where it joins the groin? I'll see if I can get the GF to contribute her stats lol...
Original post by joey11223
Do you just measure the circumference at the middle of the thigh, or where it joins the groin? I'll see if I can get the GF to contribute her stats lol...

Thickest part :smile: haha don't pressure the dear girl!
What is this recent obsession with thigh gap? Its just stupid and no one cares.
What's will all the threads about thigh gaps/size recently? :confused:
around 22/23, my thighs aren't small :laugh: I definitely do not have a thigh gap
Thigh gap is hot.
Original post by arson_fire
I have to agree. What`s next - the distance between your elbow and wrist?

Ofcourse, it better be the same length as your foot otherwise you're not cool enough.
I don't want a thigh gap because I love my bum :biggrin:
WHY are you curious? Are you wondering how you compare or something?
The thigh gap has little to do with the skinniness of the legs. It has everything to do with the position of your hips. Having a big bum doesn't affect it. I have a thigh gap (19.5" for the OP) and a big bum. The reason I have a thigh gap is because I have wide hips - 36" in comparison to my 24.5" waist.

So, for everyone saying that thigh gaps are unattractive because they mean a girl won't have a good bum or her legs will be too skinny, in all honesty, you don't know what you're talking about.
Original post by ILovePancakes
The thigh gap has little to do with the skinniness of the legs. It has everything to do with the position of your hips. Having a big bum doesn't affect it. I have a thigh gap (19.5" for the OP) and a big bum. The reason I have a thigh gap is because I have wide hips - 36" in comparison to my 24.5" waist.

So, for everyone saying that thigh gaps are unattractive because they mean a girl won't have a good bum or her legs will be too skinny, in all honesty, you don't know what you're talking about.

:O Your waist is smaller than my thighs if I flex.

Not a girl but 6'0.5, 24.25 inch thighs 36 inch hips no thigh gap reporting in! :biggrin:
21.5inches

I have lost a little weight, I'm usually more like 22-23

not even a hint of a thigh gap, I've got a big bum but not wide hips and my legs bend inwards, I'd have to weigh about 5st to have a proper gap
Original post by In One Ear

Not a girl but 6'0.5, 24.25 inch thighs 36 inch hips no thigh gap reporting in! :biggrin:

Haha, they're just muscly :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by In One Ear

hips don't lie bruh

mine are 24 inches

And most probably 24.5 if I tense
Thighs 14'' at thickest part
del
(edited 9 years ago)
17". Haven't had a thigh gap since I was a newborn.
Reply 17
Am I missing something here? What is this. Why are you curious as to what my thigh size is?
No, because thigh size does not matter and girls do not need something else to fret about regarding their bodies.
20", and if I bend over then I have a thigh gap! :wink:

As mentioned above, though, it depends on hip structure. Two people might have the same size thighs, but different hip size means one of them has a thigh gap and the other doesn't. It's not worth the risk of being seriously underweight for anyone to aim for a thigh gap.