The Student Room Group

Brownies, what can we do to be as good as whities?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hexagonalRod
This isn't about me to start with btw,

Because most girls (regardless of their race) prefer non-brown guys? Leaving brown guys with nothing

there are girls who like brown guys. most of my Asian/Black friends prefer brown guys. tbh it's only on tsr that I've seen this 'issue'

I was the odd one for being with a white guy so I don't really see where you're coming from.
Reply 81
didn't know this was about men.

Can you imagine these men struggling with women?:

it's about the face. You need to have a badboy mentality and/or psychopathic/thuggish look. If you don't agree then you have no idea about the female orgasm.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 82
I don't think it's anything to do with race. It's just about attraction. There are some ugly as hell guys of all colour, just like there are hot guys of all colour. If you write someone off just because of their race, there's an underlying problem there, for sure.
Original post by imti
didn't know this was about men.

Can you imagine these men struggling with women?:

it's about the face. You need to have a badboy mentality and/or psychopathic/thuggish look. If you don't agree then you have no idea about the female orgasm.

All the men you posted are mulattoes/mixed with White, so I am guessing what you think is attractive about them are the more White features.

The same thing always happens when there are these discussions about racial IQs and someone mentions Black guys who are clever......but neglects to mention/doesn't realize they are all mixed too.
Original post by Kruz
Hey :sexface:

The problem is, she is not pretty at all

But that's just my opinion
First I thought the title said bronies... was confused.

Then I thought it meant brownies like small girl scouts... was confused.

Opened thread... still confused.
Original post by sallyjimjam
The same thing always happens when there are these discussions about racial IQs and someone mentions Black guys who are clever......but neglects to mention/doesn't realize they are all mixed too.

Under no circumstances would I spend ten seconds trying to prove that Black people are intelligent to anybody.

NOT EVER.

What I want to know is these guys and girls who write these books, articles and run these blogs and forums about how stupid black people are never get round to the doing part.

What should be done with black people ?

Should we have sections of the planet where you put all the stupid black people ?

They make good money of this and they go all over the world as long as they never get to the doing part

But let's suppose you are correct. Since you want to believe it so much.

I'll give it to you.

White people have concluded that because I am black that I’m (On average) intellectually inferior and I’m saying YES - You are right.

Now what you gonna do ?

What we gonna do now ? dance ?

I’m not gonna to get excited about their assessment and I’m NOT going to get excited about what they are gonna do. I’ll just prepare for it. So call it.

Stop playing. Stop trying to prove points. We don't need points. Just get something done and let's get it on...for the last time and for the FINAL TIME
Hey, thread starter! Most women prefer their men to be white? Where did you get that info? Any source? Or just your imagination? Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by skunkboy
Hey, thread starter! Most women prefer their men to be white? Where did you get that info? Any source? Or just your imagination? Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

On TSR, most girls are very straight-forward about liking white boiz only.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending