The Student Room Group

BTEC Level 5 HND Business and Human Resources Unit 2

Hi, is anyone else on here doing this course, and if so, are you, like me struggling with Unit 2 Assignment - Managing Financial Resources and Decisions??? Specifically Section 3, and analyse budgets and make appropriate decisions?
Original post by seanh1904
Hi, is anyone else on here doing this course, and if so, are you, like me struggling with Unit 2 Assignment - Managing Financial Resources and Decisions??? Specifically Section 3, and analyse budgets and make appropriate decisions?

Hey - just giving your thread a bump in case people who can help might have missed this.
Reply 2
Original post by seanh1904

Hi I have been studying an HND business course, Just wondering how its been going on in your institution. What is the whole process from getting an assignment to the results of each unit. I am just not sure my college is delivering this course in the way it is suppose to.
Reply 3
What section are you stuck on? I have already completed this module :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending