AQA Computing modules 4 + 5 Monday!

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Flakker
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Anyone sitting AQA computing modules 4 + 5 on monday? I thought last years module 2 + 3 papers were quite easy, but this year I think its going to be fairly difficult. I really dont know s**t because in college we concentrated all year on coursework, all I have been taught is binary trees and memory structures. I have to cram the whole syllabus today and sunday. I *might* get away with it. Does anyone have any idea as to what they will most likely ask us?
Chris.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
its knowing what the mark scheme wants. sometimes they are looking for those one or two CRUCIAL words that will get you the mark, you could get the general gist, but unless you have what they want they may not give you the mark...the heathcote a-level computing book is quite poor in its precise definitions
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I have no clue. I'm just rummiging through my folder and hope for the best. I'm searching on the net now for stuff. That's how I foud this place.

Latrers, gtg search some more...

If you find anything on CPT 5, PLEASE email me at [email protected] with any links u may ahve and ill reply with mine in exchange.
Flakker
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
You have a folder!!! Lucky swine! I have 0 notes for computing, we just sat at our terminals the whole year doing mainly project work, occasionally being shown something. All I have is Heathcote and caffeine!

Chris
feisty
Report 16 years ago
I know what you mean, we spent all year doing our projects and had no time for module 5. Luckily we did unit 4 in january but i didnt do that well in that, i'm not retaking tho. I've got the rest of today to start revising module 5.

Some of mod5 is sort of to do with the projects tho which is a little bit helpful and 14.1 u can't really revise so its mainly databases and networking that need the work.
Lost Soul
Report 16 years ago
If people beg enough to Adelante75 at hotmail.com I can send you my notes on Module 4 depending on which individual topic it is you are after;
Size Topic
(bytes)

31,232 Binary coded decimal.doc
53,760 Binary Number Systems.doc
134,144 Binary Trees.doc
179,200 Data Structures.doc
34,816 Feature of High Level Languages.doc
56,320 Linked Lists.doc
56,320 machine level assembly language.doc
115,200 Operating Systems.doc
48,128 Pascal1.doc
26,112 Programming Language Q+A.doc
26,112 Programming Language Quiz.doc
105,984 u4 ARCHITECTURE.doc

Good luck with tomorow
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
its an afternoon exam rite ?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (268)
34.1%
No (518)
65.9%

Watched Threads