The Student Room Group

I know what she is doing to me is wrong, but I have no other choice.

I am with a friend who I know is taking advantage of me. She has stolen my money right down to my last euro (to the amount of 101€). She takes my things and never gives them back. She doesn't want us to be seen in public. When I do not pay her she makes me do things that I am uncomfortable doing. She put a dog collar and leash on me and makes me walk on all fours. She tells me to masturbate while she makes fun of my small penis. I know what she is doing is wrong, but if I let her go I will be a loner as I don't have anyone else in my life, and nor does anybody want to be with me. What she says to me is that I must keep doing as she asks or we won't be friends. She knows that friendship is my weak point and that I would do anything to have a friend. I don't want to be alone, but at the same time I know and she knows that she is the only person in my life.
Update : I should mention that I do not want an intimate relation with anyone until the day I am married, and lets be honest, she is hardly my type. I am looking for a non shallow, non smoker (no drugs / no psychopaths / no one who wants me to show off to friends) non selfish or self centered with determination who loves me because I am me and not for what I have. As far as the physical aspects go, I don't care as long as I can give and receive warm and meaningful hugs and cuddles from her.
Update 2: I'm nearly 22 years old and don't wish to risk social isolation again, nor throw away the first person who said she'll be my friend ever. Maybe it could be considered bullying when she fights me and punches me in the face numerous times and kicks me, but beggars can't be choosers right?
Reply 1
Time to start making fun of her penis then. That will show her who the boss really is.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending