eimear3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I have my Spanish reading and listing GCSE coming up. Basically not sure where to start on going about how to revise for it. Any suggestions would be great!
Hicko
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Tengo un pene grande
LouieSax
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
When I did my Spanish GCSE if you're on the same exam board I was, we only had to recognise words and answer questions in English. So what I did was write out all the words in a list with a list of Spanish on one side and the English translations on the other side. I then covered up the English side i.e the translations and tested myself on recognising the words. I also did every past paper there was and graded it.

In terms of the listening I used the Spanish Channel on TV and watched things like Dora the explorer and Handy Manny I even put these on In the background when revising othe subjects I also did as many past papers and tests for the listening paper as possible foundation and higher just to get used to the exam.

You've got plenty of time so don't stress out too much. Remember you're coursework also contributes!!!

Good Luck
eimear3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by LouieSax)
When I did my Spanis GCSE if you're on the same exam board I was, we only had to recognise words and answer questions in English. So what I did was write out all the words in a list with a list of Spanish on one side and the English translations on the other side. I then covered up the English side i.e the translations and tested myself on recognising the words. I also did every past paper there was and graded it.

In terms of the listening I used the Spanish Channel on TV and watched things like Dora the explorer and Handy Manny I even put these on In the background when revising othe subjects I also did as many past papers and tests for the listening paper as possible foundation and higher just to get used to the exam.

You've got plenty of time so don't stress out too much. Remember you're coursework also contributes!!!

Good Luck
Thanks for your help. Will try look at a bit of it everyday and watch some Dora while revising! I'm doing ccea board, Ill look and see if they have a list of words that are really the basics of what you need to learn.

Thanks again
Marcusroye98
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
im in the same situation as you I just don't know how or what to revise!
Bobjim12
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Hicko)
Tengo un pene grande
JAJAJA, si solo saben que usted es diciendo..
Hicko
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Bobjim12)
JAJAJA, si solo saben que usted es diciendo..

Kappa
Kitty-meaw
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Hicko)
Tengo un pene grande
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (514)
33.64%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (633)
41.43%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (312)
20.42%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (69)
4.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed