is there such a thing as a guy with decency? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Fleffzilla
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hmmmm... this has turned into how women are conniving and devious... That's just not fair...
material breach
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I think alot of what people say is dictated on confidence, how confident they are and how confident they percieve the person(s) they are talking to are. For example i know that i feel alot more confident around people who are shyer than me than i do around people who are extremely confident. sorry this is completely off topic.
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ReturnofGnostic)
Women are the most remarkable beings on this earth. Beautiful, intelligent, with such grace in their slendour hands, a small smile of theirs opening the heart to endless possibilities.

They are truely remarkable.
dont know where you live but round where i live they certainly arent like that with a few exceptions
Fleffzilla
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Speciez99)
I think alot of what people say is dictated on confidence, how confident they are and how confident they percieve the person(s) they are talking to are. For example i know that i feel alot more confident around people who are shyer than me than i do around people who are extremely confident. sorry this is completely off topic.
I'm the opposite. I feel very awkward around people I don't know, but if they're more confident than me, it sort of helps.
operato
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by Fleff)
I'm the opposite. I feel very awkward around people I don't know, but if they're more confident than me, it sort of helps.
over confident ones just annoy the f outta ya :P
Fleffzilla
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by operato)
over confident ones just annoy the f outta ya :P
Okay, so not OVER confident... But confident enough to make me feel comfortable around them.
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Fleff)
Okay, so not OVER confident... But confident enough to make me feel comfortable around them.
i get the feeling tho that often they are only talking to you to fill time and that they arent really interested in what you are actually saying, but i can see the advantage of them leading the conversation, less uncomfortable siliences.
ToshTrent
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by operato)
hmmm... i don't know what i'd call decency...

but hmmm if a girl was drunk and was like wanting to sleep with you but you know as a guy it'd only be taking advantage of her. would you sleep with her anyways?
Nope, I've walked a few girls home instead on allowing them to sleep with me in their drunken state. Taking advantage of their state is pretty low.

Decency, hmm. Just to be polite and considerate of one another’s feelings isn't it? Which can be tricky at times I admit, especially on the 4th week of the month!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (155)
47.11%
No (42)
12.77%
I'm not old enough (132)
40.12%

Watched Threads