The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

University of Greenwich September 2014

Scroll to see replies

I picked Cutty Sark as my first choice, and Daniel Defoe (I think that's the one) as a back up... The others were further away if I remember correctly. Where did you choose?

Posted from TSR Mobile
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Yeah same with me, what course are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
You already said aha where are you coming from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Romford, just over 30 mins away. I could stay at home really and travel every day but I felt like I'd be missing out if I did that :/ What about you? Is your offer unconditional?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh right I live in bexley so again around 30-45 mins away and didn't wanna miss out!! Wanna talk in Facebook? Mines Callum bigc langlands

Posted from TSR Mobile
And no I haven't got an unconditional offer, have you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Added you, mine's Jessica...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I will be studying MA INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS ...which accomodation would be good??
Hi everyone, I am studying Media Arts Production and hopefully staying at Cutty Sark! Anyone doing something similar?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by vanq_955
Hello everyone! I've wondering is who will start studying this year? I will be study pharmacueftical sciences for the first year and Im so excited ^^ So what is you profession ? :smile:)

I will be studying Accounting & Finance - anybody else up for that???
Original post by marina1610
Greeting from the beautiful Greece! I'm starting psychology on September 2014. Is anyone else studying psychology? :biggrin:

Im doing criminology and psychology :-)
Reply 31
Original post by marina1610
Greeting from the beautiful Greece! I'm starting psychology on September 2014. Is anyone else studying psychology? :biggrin:

I will study Psychology with Counselling :smile:
Hi, I'm studying Computer Network Engineering, is anyone here going to be staying at medway campus
I want to do mental health nursing at Greenwich in two years time, well it is one of my five choices. What is it like guys?
Reply 34
Original post by NiiCarl93
Hi, I'm studying Computer Network Engineering, is anyone here going to be staying at medway campus

I'm at Medway 2nd year studying electronics.
Just to let you know, you're going have some really good lecturers XD

The lecturer for computer networking is such a good guy and a really good teacher.
Hello
I'm starting in September studying Drama, anyone else doing the same I haven't found anyone yet!
Original post by livi_salty
Hello
I'm starting in September studying Drama, anyone else doing the same I haven't found anyone yet!

Hi,same situation, I haven't found anyone doing English Literature yet
hey..anyone joining for MA in strategic management and communications (dual degree)??
Hello. I'm starting Drama course in September too!
Hello. Hopefully I'm going to study Chemistry at the Medway campus !

Anyone else studying Chemistry or Something Science related ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending