This discussion is closed.
asianangel.lish
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ReturnofGnostic)
Perhaps, but I still say Islam sucks big time
i suggest u get the facts straight before u **** off other religions. Im sick to death of people reckoning they know about us Muslims and Islam when they dont and since the september the 11th happened us Muslims get nothin but crap out of non-muslims just because Osama Bin-Ladan did the bloody terrorist attack...and in our holy bible it says we shouldnt kill or anything, but noone gives a damn. Anyway Muslims dont celebrate easter so i dont celebrate. Im not ashamed of being a Muslim and if anyone ****s off Islam or Muslim then im there to defend it. Sorry this is my first post since i joined but i cant stand people who put down other things when they dont know the first thing about it...if it was bad then i wouldnt be a Muslim.
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ral)
Just out of interest, how many people here actually believe in or follow the religion of christianity from which Easter originates?

yup and was pleasantly suprised to see a full church this morning.

and the reason old people go....they dont have anything else to do/dont try and put it off/realise how important it is, with the end being so near....with age comes wisdom.

love Katy ***
Suzy_vet
Report 15 years ago
i went ot church today, as i do regularly. what are people talking about 'easter is not a christian festival'? yes it is! just cause the neame came from something else! It was the day (supposidly, we dont actually know th eday) that jesus was crucified. it has a meaning!
Sam2k
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ral)
Just out of interest, how many people here actually believe in or follow the religion of christianity from which Easter originates?
I do.
roxy potter
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
im a christian but a bit of an a la carte one
Micropanic
Report 15 years ago
Im Agnostic...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (260)
48.33%
No (60)
11.15%
I'm not old enough (218)
40.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed