wellholathere
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Does anyone do as critical thinking and know how to revise??
PricklyPorcupine
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Oh god yes but I wish I didn't! It's damn confusing. Do past papers, familiarise yourself with key words such as example, explanation etc. and know when to use them because they ask you to identify these. Also, learn to structure arguments and make them balanced so they represent both sides. Also, for the second C.C.T. paper, learn ALL the flaws and their meanings because they ask you about that quite a bit looking at the papers given to us in class. LEARN KEY WORDS!
wellholathere
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by PricklyPorcupine)
Oh god yes but I wish I didn't! It's damn confusing. Do past papers, familiarise yourself with key words such as example, explanation etc. and know when to use them because they ask you to identify these. Also, learn to structure arguments and make them balanced so they represent both sides. Also, for the second C.C.T. paper, learn ALL the flaws and their meanings because they ask you about that quite a bit looking at the papers given to us in class. LEARN KEY WORDS!
I absolutely hate it too. Only have it once a week and it is definitely my dullest hour.
What are all of the units?
PricklyPorcupine
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Umm well I did Unit 1 already and I think that was much easier than Unit 2 which I have in a month or so. Unit 2 is basically flaws, structuring an argument and multiple choice which involves identifying different parts of an argument etc. Look at the past papers It will probably help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (15)
9.8%
Disagree (10)
6.54%
Neither agree or disagree (50)
32.68%
Agree (58)
37.91%
Strongly Agree (20)
13.07%

Watched Threads