The Student Room Group

critical thinking revision???

Does anyone do as critical thinking and know how to revise??
Oh god yes but I wish I didn't! It's damn confusing. Do past papers, familiarise yourself with key words such as example, explanation etc. and know when to use them because they ask you to identify these. Also, learn to structure arguments and make them balanced so they represent both sides. Also, for the second C.C.T. paper, learn ALL the flaws and their meanings because they ask you about that quite a bit looking at the papers given to us in class. LEARN KEY WORDS!
Reply 2
Original post by PricklyPorcupine
Oh god yes but I wish I didn't! It's damn confusing. Do past papers, familiarise yourself with key words such as example, explanation etc. and know when to use them because they ask you to identify these. Also, learn to structure arguments and make them balanced so they represent both sides. Also, for the second C.C.T. paper, learn ALL the flaws and their meanings because they ask you about that quite a bit looking at the papers given to us in class. LEARN KEY WORDS!

I absolutely hate it too. Only have it once a week and it is definitely my dullest hour.
What are all of the units?
Umm well I did Unit 1 already and I think that was much easier than Unit 2 which I have in a month or so. Unit 2 is basically flaws, structuring an argument and multiple choice which involves identifying different parts of an argument etc. Look at the past papers It will probably help

Quick Reply

Latest