Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Potential chickens.

Its like saying squashing an acorn = cutting an oak tree
Well, I was thinking about all the abortion threads that seem to have an abundance of folks that place huge value on "potential humans"
Dill
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
sitting here, with nothing to do. sitting here thinking only of you....

ahhhh i think i'm going to hand 2776 a good rep thing for that. yes. some of you may say 'oh he/she/it only wrote 12 words, that does not need a good rep' but i disagree my fellow chipmunks! what he/she/it wrote is SO amazing, i went :0o! when i saw it. my heart skipped a beat, i nearly fainted, what more can i say? such a philosophical thing his/her/its statement was, it could be discussed for years and years and years. oh my, oh my, OH MY! plus, they gave me a good rep one time
riffraff
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Howard)
Well, I was thinking about all the abortion threads that seem to have an abundance of folks that place huge value on "potential humans"
but are those those people in the abortion threads the same as those who
are posting here?
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by riffraff)
but are those those people in the abortion threads the same as those who
are posting here?
Well you are one.
riffraff
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Well you are one.
yes- but I don't argue for the protection of the fetus as soon as the egg is fertilised
tammypotato
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i dont think being wegeterian is aguud idea
coz ppl can get really ill... ma mom has been a viggie4 a while now and last year she was diagnosed to have B12 defficiency (which is one of the result of being veggie)
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by tammypotato)
she was diagnosed to have B12 defficiency (which is one of the result of being veggie)
Actually it's the result of not eating enough B12...regardless of being vegetarian/vegan/fruitarian/carnivore/omnivore
angietash
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by tammypotato)
i dont think being wegeterian is aguud idea
coz ppl can get really ill... ma mom has been a viggie4 a while now and last year she was diagnosed to have B12 defficiency (which is one of the result of being veggie)
How about learning to spell before condemning something you don't understand? You need to eat sensibly, whatever your diet, and it is perfectly possible to be healthy AND vegetarian. Research in fact indicates that a vegetarian diet is more healthy, with less associated risks such as obesity and heart disease.
riffraff
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by angietash)
How about learning to spell before condemning something you don't understand? You need to eat sensibly, whatever your diet, and it is perfectly possible to be healthy AND vegetarian. Research in fact indicates that a vegetarian diet is more healthy, with less associated risks such as obesity and heart disease.
lowering of chlolesterol, blood pressure etc.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (280)
47.54%
No (68)
11.54%
I'm not old enough (241)
40.92%

Watched Threads