How grown up are you actually? Watch

donutaud15
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Since I'm procrastinating again, here's another quiz

http://www.buzzfeed.com/regajha/how-...e-you-actually

You scored 38 out of 50 on the adulthood quiz!

You’re straight up GROWN. You’re independent, responsible, and mature, exactly as you should be. You know your way around a fun night and believe in having fun, but you don’t make other people clean up after you when you’re done. You’ve got life figured out, and everyone’s jealous. Congrats!
Viva Emptiness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You scored 25 out of 50 on the adulthood quiz!

You’re in the prime of your life! You’re not a fuddy-duddy boring oldie, but you aren’t a totally irresponsible baby either. You’re in the sweet spot between responsible and still fun. I guess you’ll be a real adult someday soon, but what’s the rush? Keep working hard and playing hard for as long as you can. You’re the life of party.

Lolwrong.
Rum Ham
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You scored 11 out of 50 on the adulthood quiz!
YAY! While everyone else is busy being a boring old adult, you’re holding on to your inner child, which obviously means you’re always the funnest person in the room. Stay young, kiddo. It’s what makes you special.

Stinkum
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I scored 11. But I thought the questions were very stupid, the person who created the page is clearly completely unintelligent and needs to be shot in the head.
Alfissti
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
How Grown-Up Are You Actually?

You scored 41 out of 50 on the adulthood quiz!

You’re straight up GROWN. You’re independent, responsible, and mature, exactly as you should be. You know your way around a fun night and believe in having fun, but you don’t make other people clean up after you when you’re done. You’ve got life figured out, and everyone’s jealous. Congrats!
Geronimo!
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
11/50 for me. YAY! While everyone else is busy being a boring old adult, you’re holding on to your inner child, which obviously means you’re always the funnest person in the room. Stay young, kiddo. It’s what makes you special.
Amphiprion
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
38, im 22. Best of both worlds?
can'tbeleftblank
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
21 'bout right
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You scored 26 out of 50 on the adulthood quiz!

You’re in the prime of your life! You’re not a fuddy-duddy boring oldie, but you aren’t a totally irresponsible baby either. You’re in the sweet spot between responsible and still fun. I guess you’ll be a real adult someday soon, but what’s the rush? Keep working hard and playing hard for as long as you can. You’re the life of party.

Probably explains why I'm still on TSR
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
16/50

I'm like a new born baby.
alea iacta est
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
7 :teehee: :innocent: :jester:
Firenze26
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You scored 7 out of 50 (Man, does this mean I'm still a child?)
Solemn Rain
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
50/50

As grown up as the old man next door
username909838
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You scored 24 out of 50 on the adulthood quiz!

Robbie242
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
23/50

MidnightDream
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
18 :woo:
esjae
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Riku
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I don't need to takethe quiz to know Oats thinks I'm a lost lamb :-/
grgrgr
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ehh 5/50... Is this bad
bumblebee342
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
11/50 :lol: Probably about right.

"YAY! While everyone else is busy being a boring old adult, you’re holding on to your inner child, which obviously means you’re always the funnest person in the room. Stay young, kiddo. It’s what makes you special." :woo:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
19.58%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (64)
9.57%
No I am happy with my course choice (378)
56.5%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (96)
14.35%

Watched Threads