The Student Room Group

How grown up are you actually?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Riku
I don't need to takethe quiz to know Oats thinks I'm a lost lamb :-/

well to be fair, you could have guessed the context of 'date' and you didn't even give dates, you just gave years

27/50
23 out of 50.

Lol I'm 18.
Reply 22
Original post by sliceofcake
well to be fair, you could have guessed the context of 'date' and you didn't even give dates, you just gave years

27/50

Oh no I understood the context but I was in a mood where I would have gone 'every date with me was embarrassing for her! lol!' and then decided against it because I don't want to just be a parasite. So instead I took a date of the year which was quite crazy for me :tongue:
You scored 17 out of 50 on the adulthood quiz!
You’re in the prime of your life! You’re not a fuddy-duddy boring oldie, but you aren’t a totally irresponsible baby either. You’re in the sweet spot between responsible and still fun. I guess you’ll be a real adult someday soon, but what’s the rush? Keep working hard and playing hard for as long as you can. You’re the life of party.

I don't know why I took this quiz it's so silly :/
Reply 24
38/50: Grown.

Fell down on not having a credit card, not having done my taxes, not thinking I'm turning into my mum/dad, snoozing plenty and not getting angry often at teenagers.
[h="2"]15/50

You’re in the prime of your life! You’re not a fuddy-duddy boring oldie, but you aren’t a totally irresponsible baby either. You’re in the sweet spot between responsible and still fun. I guess you’ll be a real adult someday soon, but what’s the rush? Keep working hard and playing hard for as long as you can. You’re the life of party.[/h]

I am very mature though, probably one of the most on this site

inb4 maid marian comes in with a score of -50
Reply 28
You scored 18 out of 50 on the adulthood quiz!

You’re in the prime of your life! You’re not a fuddy-duddy boring oldie, but you aren’t a totally irresponsible baby either. You’re in the sweet spot between responsible and still fun. I guess you’ll be a real adult someday soon, but what’s the rush? Keep working hard and playing hard for as long as you can. You’re the life of party
16/50

"You’re in the prime of your life! You’re not a fuddy-duddy boring oldie, but you aren’t a totally irresponsible baby either. You’re in the sweet spot between responsible and still fun. I guess you’ll be a real adult someday soon, but what’s the rush? Keep working hard and playing hard for as long as you can. You’re the life of party."

That couldn't be any more wrong really. Especially the life of the party bit.
Original post by King Leonidas

inb4 maid marian comes in with a score of -50

She's banned for some reason.

Got to watch out for the quite ones.
You scored 13 out of 50 on the adulthood quiz!

You’re in the prime of your life! You’re not a fuddy-duddy boring oldie, but you aren’t a totally irresponsible baby either. You’re in the sweet spot between responsible and still fun. I guess you’ll be a real adult someday soon, but what’s the rush? Keep working hard and playing hard for as long as you can. You’re the life of party.
Reply 32
Well, a bit skewed since almost no-one here is going to have a 401k.

I got 28/50. Prime of life, apparently.
8/50! :colondollar:

[h="2"]YAY! While everyone else is busy being a boring old adult, you’re holding on to your inner child, which obviously means you’re always the funnest person in the room. Stay young, kiddo. It’s what makes you special.[/h]
Original post by donutaud15
Since I'm procrastinating again, here's another quiz

http://www.buzzfeed.com/regajha/how-grown-up-are-you-actually

You scored 38 out of 50 on the adulthood quiz!

You’re straight up GROWN. You’re independent, responsible, and mature, exactly as you should be. You know your way around a fun night and believe in having fun, but you don’t make other people clean up after you when you’re done. You’ve got life figured out, and everyone’s jealous. Congrats!

I got 24, you're wrinkly bro
Reply 36
You scored 22 out of 50 on the adulthood quiz!

Via taylorswift.com
[h="2"]You’re in the prime of your life! You’re not a fuddy-duddy boring oldie, but you aren’t a totally irresponsible baby either. You’re in the sweet spot between responsible and still fun. I guess you’ll be a real adult someday soon, but what’s the rush? Keep working hard and playing hard for as long as you can. You’re the life of party.[/h]

Reply 37
42/50 :biggrin:

I substituted 401k for Pension.
You scored 9 out of 50 on the adulthood quiz!

ABC / Via poetry.rapgenius.com
YAY! While everyone else is busy being a boring old adult, you’re holding on to your inner child, which obviously means you’re always the funnest person in the room. Stay young, kiddo. It’s what makes you special.

The test is fake bull****, I know I am very mature and independent, those questions were just exceptions
(edited 9 years ago)
You’re straight up GROWN. You’re independent, responsible, and mature, exactly as you should be. You know your way around a fun night and believe in having fun, but you don’t make other people clean up after you when you’re done. You’ve got life figured out, and everyone’s jealous. Congrats!

Sounds about accurate, I would consider myself an adult even though I don't always feel like one!

Quick Reply

Latest