Who has finished uni already? Watch

ninja_dragon
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I saw my friend the other day and she said she's basically finished uni and won't be back till September.
I'm just wondering who else has finished because I thought uni finished in about may or June? Not the beginning of April! Especially if we have to pay £9,000 a year!

I would appreciate it if anyone else has finished uni to say and when did you finish? (I'm talking about undergraduate 1st 2nd & 3rd year students not someone who's actually completed their course a few years ago)

Would really appreciate it! Thank you in advance!
Solemn Rain
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Technically, yes.

I've still got exams to get through:sigh:
Ruffiio
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Apparently I've got 2 weeks of timetable left but I don't see the point in them to be honest because I will have handed in all my assignments for those modules and it's first year anyway so I'm not that bothered. My last assignment is like a 5 minute oral exam on the 10 May though.
jelly1000
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ninja_dragon)
I saw my friend the other day and she said she's basically finished uni and won't be back till September.
I'm just wondering who else has finished because I thought uni finished in about may or June? Not the beginning of April! Especially if we have to pay £9,000 a year!

I would appreciate it if anyone else has finished uni to say and when did you finish? (I'm talking about undergraduate 1st 2nd & 3rd year students not someone who's actually completed their course a few years ago)

Would really appreciate it! Thank you in advance!
My friend who did Art finished in April the last two years because she didn't have any exams and her last piece of coursework was due in just after Easter. I've only got one exam to go and teaching finished before easter.
username909838
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Very nearly. No lectures or anything left, just got one exam in early May.

Was the same last year. Chilled out until June then went home for summer.
Alice_95
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm going back tomorrow, and I have 2 essay deadlines, an exam, then in June I start a 2 month clinical placement, finishing my first year on July 31st. So I suppose lecture/exam-wise I finish around the same time.
lozzielizzie
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Pretty much, just got some coursework to hand in and some exams. That's it no more lectures

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Solent University
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Mon, 20 May '19
  • London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How has 2019 been so far?