The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

SSHH! We have a mission to keep you safe

The SSHH Bus Service

Are there any prospective Royal Holloway students worried about getting about from campus late at night, especially to and from Egham Station? If so, I wanted to let you know about this service that's there for you.

The SSHH Bus (Silent Students, Happy Homes) is a not-for-profit welfare service provided by Royal Holloway's SU.

The shuttlebus runs every night during term time from campus, within a 3 mile radius, starting at 9pm and finishing only until each student has been safely dropped off home.

Did you know.... we are one of very few Students' Unions in the country offering this service?

I wanted you to know about this service before you've even arrived as a Royal Holloway student, because keeping our students safe is one of our priorities. We have a significantly lower rate of reported crime than other London universities, and we would rank in top place as the safest university of that group. We've also been ranked by the Complete University Guide to be among the top 20 safest universities in England and Wales.

Find out more about our SSHH service through its website: http://www.su.rhul.ac.uk/transport/

Take care, and have a great weekend everyone!

Emily
Is there a number to call for when we want to use the SHHHHHHHHH service?
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Original post by absurdity69
Is there a number to call for when we want to use the SHHHHHHHHH service?

Hi there!

I believe there's no need to call - you simply go to one of the sales points on campus to purchase your ticket when you need the service.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending