The Student Room Group

What's your favourite energy drink?

Scroll to see replies

1L Boost

I want to quit though
Reply 41
Lucozade Orange. I don't know why caffeine doesn't ever have an effect on me.
Red bull.

No offence but don't you think that the blue powerade tastes like salty water?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Lucozade tropical. Consumed quite a few of those while writing a big report in May... :P
A big black coke.
Sugar Free LSV (not going to lie, i can't really tell the difference in taste lol)
Red Bull
Boost

In that order. I used to get Boost in College because it was cheaper than Red Bull, now we have LSVs going for 35p a can and I prefer the taste. I only really drink it rarely nowdays, have been having one before my workouts for that extra bit of energy.
The yellow Monster. Don't drink that stuff often, literally like 2 or 3 a YEAR. The 2 or 3 would be yellow monster though :wink:
Emerge and Boost
Red bull
For me tea is my energy drink.After drinking tea I become fresh and can do work more time.
Original post by rosemartine
For me tea is my energy drink.After drinking tea I become fresh and can do work more time.

Interesting, I wonder how you'll feel drinking coffee
Reply 51
I don’t think I’ve ever had an energy drink hmmm
If tea counts then yeah
I buy the Aldi ones (specifically the 10 calorie one). Cost 99c so not bad. I tend to drink them a few times a week at work, which I know is bad but my medication makes me super tired in the morning so a man's gotta do what he's gotta do. Even if I get lectured by the woman I work with how "those jokers are bad for your heart".

My favorite energy drink is Rockstar whipped strawberry. Damn that stuff tastes good but it only has 140mg of caffeine which is the same as the Aldi one but a lot more expensive.
Original post by findwill
Interesting, I wonder how you'll feel drinking coffee

I don't like coffee.
Lucozade

Quick Reply

Latest