Liverpool John Moores Nursing, March 2015 Intake! Watch

alihumanski
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
hey I've just been offered a conditional offer to do Adult Nursing at LJMU in March 2015. I was wondering if anybody knows how the March intake works? ( term layout etc) , as I originally applied for September ? A tad confused... But so happy too!!! xx
Emilyrosa94
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey :~) I've been offered a place for the March 2015 intake too ! excited but also confused ! WE MISS OUT ON FRESHERS ! :/
alihumanski
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey! apologies for late response! I KNOW! but I'm sure March have some version of Freshers if not- we shall be creating one! Do you know what your doing accommodation wise yet? I'm not sure where to start as its still too early!!
chenry1992
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
hey I have been offered a place too, so happy tho. not sure about accommodation yet, as I think we be studying over the summer while the rest of the students or finished so not sure how accommodation will work out, if you'es find anything out let me know, my email address is
Emilyrosa94
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Does anybody know when we can do our student finance, when I rang the UNI they said we will have an information booklet in November but she was'nt much help"!"

I dont think ill be staying in student accomodation, although i havnt made up my mind yet im torn ! help hahaha :/

Also .... is there somekind of facebook page or group for just March nursing intake that i dont know of ? xx
hamullers
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've made a page on Facebook. You can't be added into the group unless your friends with someone.

So if you join the page ill add you as a friend then add you into the group

It's called

LJMU adult student nurses march 15

Or URL is

http://www.facebook.com/LJMUadultstudentnursingmarch15

xx
hamullers
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've made a page on Facebook. You can't be added into the group unless your friends with someone.

So if you join the page ill add you as a friend then add you into the group

It's called

LJMU adult student nurses march 15

Or URL is

http://www.facebook.com/LJMUadultnursingmarch15

xx
Bethlauren1995
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I was a march Intake for 2014, everything's exactly the same works from march-march, I'm off now for 3 weeks.. There is no freshers haha but just wait till September☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
thealy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey . I'm also starting in March 15 am so excited has any of you sorted out accomodation yet.. I can't seem to get on any of them groups x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Liverpool John Moores University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • Liverpool John Moores University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 7 Nov '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (284)
15.2%
The paper was reasonable (1037)
55.51%
Not feeling great about that exam... (404)
21.63%
It was TERRIBLE (143)
7.66%

Watched Threads