The Student Room Group

What is your favorite tv programme?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I love that programme called Tribe that was on BBC 2 a few years ago, such a brilliant documentary series.

Or did you mean TV shows like popular drama and comedy series, or sitcoms, or soaps...
Supernatural and Sherlock :smile:
One Tree Hill :love: I do miss it also my Merlin
My favourite was HIMYM until that abominable ending, I'll go with Revenge or PLL :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Stinkum
I love that programme called Tribe that was on BBC 2 a few years ago, such a brilliant documentary series.

Or did you mean TV shows like popular drama and comedy series, or sitcoms, or soaps...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I remember the tribe that was a great programme :biggrin: I'm mean any tv show. Basically anything that you enjoy watching on tv. Documentaries, comedy series, drama's ect
Reply 5
I'm stuck between the original Star Trek series or Stargate SG1.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Posted from TSR Mobile

I enjoy cooking programmes come dine with me, master chef, Dinner date ect
Friends is an all time favourite of mine, I also like family guy, futurama! Basically most comedies :biggrin:
Reply 8
Original post by MidnightDream
One Tree Hill :love: I do miss it also my Merlin
My favourite was HIMYM until that abominable ending, I'll go with Revenge or PLL :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I also liked one tree hill and 90210 :biggrin:
Reply 9
Doctor Who, the DT era, but right now I'd say Game of Thrones... or House of Cards
Original post by tasha1993
Dinner date ect

I saw part of an episode once - it's a bit strange going into someone's house that you've never met for a proper dinner! :eek:
Reply 11
Original post by Yasmin25
I'm stuck between the original Star Trek series or Stargate SG1.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have never watched a full episode of any of them :eek: bit om glad you enjoy them :biggrin:
Reply 12
Original post by LadyEcliptic
Supernatural and Sherlock :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:biggrin: kool :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by superduper9
Friends is an all time favourite of mine, I also like family guy, futurama! Basically most comedies :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whose your favorite friends character? I love stewie in family guy he makes me laugh especially when he dresses up like a woman haha. :biggrin:
TEEN WOLF!
Also the Housewives series are entertaining- tacky but good
Sherlock whenever it's on which it isn't half the time
Reply 15
Original post by superduper9
I saw part of an episode once - it's a bit strange going into someone's house that you've never met for a proper dinner! :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh that is true I would never have the guts to do something like that. I get shy eating in front of people I don't know :awesome:
Reply 16
Original post by PricklyPorcupine
TEEN WOLF!
Also the Housewives series are entertaining- tacky but good
Sherlock whenever it's on which it isn't half the time

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love the housewives my favorite one is the housewives of Alanta. I have seen the first episode of teen wolf and then I decided it wasn't the programme for me haha :getmecoat:
Reply 17
Posted from TSR Mobile

My guilty pleasure programme is jerry springer :ahee:
Going to go for Doctors. I cant think of any other program that can get away with such controversial storylines so often, let alone at 13:45 every afternoon.
Original post by tasha1993
Posted from TSR Mobile

I love the housewives my favorite one is the housewives of Alanta. I have seen the first episode of teen wolf and then I decided it wasn't the programme for me haha :getmecoat:

I think I started with Beverley Hills then lots of Orange County then some of New Jersey (so much family drama) then a few of Atlanta (the only one with any black housewives I think) and now on Miami- there's a stunning model on the last one; she's quite nasty and petty though :tongue:
I haven't ever watched a whole series I don't think, I just watch whenever it's on
As for Teen Wolf, I thought it was better by about 3 or 4 episodes
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest