The Student Room Group

geoaphy ocr b

right hello there, i need help urgently,

for the river and coasts theme, and the case study on a landform, im doing river tees, but what do i have to learn because it says three ideas, so the landform is a waterfall but after i dont know what to write about the three developed ideas
Original post by K3lvin
right hello there, i need help urgently,

for the river and coasts theme, and the case study on a landform, im doing river tees, but what do i have to learn because it says three ideas, so the landform is a waterfall but after i dont know what to write about the three developed ideas

You'd need to explain how the waterfall is formed and probably something about how the gorge around high force is formed too. You can easily bring in 3 developed ideas about these.
Reply 2
Original post by Chlorophile
You'd need to explain how the waterfall is formed and probably something about how the gorge around high force is formed too. You can easily bring in 3 developed ideas about these.

so could you give me three developed ideas, could you pm me so i can see what i need to learn, could you give me three developed points
Original post by K3lvin
so could you give me three developed ideas, could you pm me so i can see what i need to learn, could you give me three developed points

I'm not going to do your work for you. I've told you what you should be working on, but it's up to you to develop your ideas. You should have covered this in class long ago, anyway...
Reply 4
Original post by Chlorophile
I'm not going to do your work for you. I've told you what you should be working on, but it's up to you to develop your ideas. You should have covered this in class long ago, anyway...

sorry if it came across like that, but im just really stuck, well ok could you give me three brief points then because i can develop it further from there please
Original post by K3lvin
sorry if it came across like that, but im just really stuck, well ok could you give me three brief points then because i can develop it further from there please

Explain the process of waterfall formation (in the context of the river tees) and the process of gorge formation (again, in context). If you do this properly, you will have made a minimum of 3 developed points because that's the depth required to explain these processes properly.

Quick Reply

Latest