Strawberrymuffin
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I do GCSE Edexcel Geography B and I have no clue how to answer Unit 3 because my teacher did not have time to go over it. Can anyone help me on how to answer all the questions?
Zaid-247
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
the resource booklet that is given is most of what you need. Look at the specification of unit 3, it will tell you what pages to revise from the textbook to prepare. Other than that the resource booklet given to you in the exam contains the information you need to interpret and use to answer the questions.
MrMBrown
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Unit 3 is about using the sources given in the resource booklet and the knowledge gained in Units 1 & 2 to answer questions.
Zaid-247
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by MrMBrown)
Unit 3 is about using the sources given in the resource booklet and the knowledge gained in Units 1 & 2 to answer questions.
Do you know a good way to prepare for this exam? i was thinking of just going through past papers. Would that be enough you think?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (358)
84.04%
No (68)
15.96%

Watched Threads