The Student Room Group
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland

Criminal Justice at UWS opinons?

My deadline on UCAS to choose a first and second choice is near approaching and I'm leaning towards Criminal Justice at UWS. I'm just wondering if anyone already on the course could tell me their opinion on it so far and how do you find the Hamilton campus itself? Also what career path are you thinking of taking. Thanks!
Ive made Criminal Justice at Hamilton my fixed choice. Ive been accepted for year two of the course, i am looking for information also on the course. but what i can tell you is that the campus is really easy to get to, there is a number of buses which go to Hamilton, where its only a short walk to the campus and there's a train station near hand too.
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland
I'd add in addition to the above poster's post... Whilst a lot of buses go to Hamilton, it's a trek away from Glasgow City Centre (the best part of an hour actually - taking time to walk to a train/bus station, the to the Uni in to account). There's nothing in Hamilton either, so unless you want nothingness, staying in the city centre is pivotal.

Overall the campus looks not bad. But the facilities are poor with the Paisley campus getting much of the Uni's investment - i.e. the library is tiny as is the 'union'...

No idea on how the Criminal Justice course is although I do know they pair up with the Psychology students for some lectures.

Quick Reply

Latest