The Student Room Group

bleeding a lot after sex and wasn't first time....

i had sex last week, it was quite rough and i did find it a tad uncomfortable, (i havent had sex for 18 months previous to this) but i bled a lot during - all over bedsheets, and for 4 days after. i was going to go to the clinic when bleeding stopped.
again last night i had sex, not rough, and i bled again, and been bleeding all today - when i wipe and staining (sorry bit gross)

the thing that is slightly worrying me is that i didn't even bleed this much after my very first time a few years ago - i bled a little the day after and that was it, and ive had sex on and off couple of years ago and didn't bleed at all after.

should i be worried?

(was always protected sex btw)
Reply 1
It's probably nothing, but I think you should get it checked- just to be sure! I haven't heard of something similar before, but one thing I've learnt is that people react to things differently. It's likely just to be a re-adjustment, but checking it out will set your mind at rest, which you clearly need!
cs its probably nothing but if you dont use it you loose it.
You gotta keep the kitty moist.
Were you masturbating during that 18 month period op ?
this bleeding might because of sex after many days, it hapens with many women. avoid sex for 3 weeks it will help you to recover and stop bleeding.

Nicholas Howard
Medical writer for healthcare, abortion, abortion pills and more

Quick Reply

Latest