The Student Room Group

AQA Economics Unit 4 (ECON4) 10th June 2014

Scroll to see replies

what was the exact question?
Does anyone have a copy of this paper?? or of the Unit 3 paper?? Will give reps!!
Hi all! I would be so grateful if any of you could tell me what all the questions (including the data ones) were for the 2014 AQA unit 4 exam. If you don't remember the questions exactly you could just tell me which areas they were about roughly. I have been trying to find the past paper online but it doesn't seem to be anywhere and I would like to know what the questions were to see their style and to make my ''predictions'' for this year. It would be so, so great if you took a moment to tell me or tell me where I can find them. THANK YOU!
Hey! Did you manage to find the 2014 unit 4 economics AQA past paper anywhere or do you know what the questions were? Thanks!
HEY HAS ANYONE GOT THE PETER CRAMP MODEL ANSWERS~~!!! PLEASE PM ME [personal details removed] THANKS :* xoxox
Any predictions on what will come up?
Man's got the Peter Cramp essays

Edit crap, thought this was the 2015 thread. Get out of here people.
hi guys
i did some 25 markers during the year and got them marked by my school teacher
i could post them if you want
Original post by kabilan13
hi guys
i did some 25 markers during the year and got them marked by my school teacher
i could post them if you want

If you got 20+/25 on them then I'm sure a lot of people would find them useful, myself included. :smile: Completely upto you though of course. If you do post them, be sure to post them in this thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3379607

(This topic was made for the 2014 sitting and most people sitting the 2015 paper will be in the thread I linked.)
AQA Economics Unit 4 (ECON4) 10th June 2014
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Flibbertigibet
Hey! Did you manage to find the 2014 unit 4 economics AQA past paper anywhere or do you know what the questions were? Thanks!

The papers are all online the aqa website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending