Original post by Yasin_i
I put Oxford Brookes as my firm, I should be applying for accommodation soon

What are you hoping to study?😊
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 21
Original post by Pippa19
Ah right! Yeah I just picked the other 4 pretty much at random!

lol thats what i kinda did, picked the two that i wanted and just randomly chose the other three.
Reply 22
Studying mental health if I meet the grades. Chose accommodation last week 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Original post by joanna76
Studying mental health if I meet the grades. Chose accommodation last week 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which accommodation did you pick?😊
Reply 24
Original post by Pippa19
What are you hoping to study?������

Quantity surveying and commercial management and im not sure on accommodation too haha
I will probably do the clive booth one as my first choice but not sure on the rest
Original post by Pippa19
Sounds good-which campus is mental health nursing based on? :smile:

It's on headington:smile:
Reply 26
Original post by Yasin_i
Quantity surveying and commercial management and im not sure on accommodation too haha
I will probably do the clive booth one as my first choice but not sure on the rest

Oh right, sounds like a lot of people are choosing that accommodation! :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by MeganGrimes
It's on headington:smile:

Oh right, I will be on the Harcourt Hill Campus which seems a bit out of the way, everyone seems to be on the Headington campus :frown:
Original post by Pippa19
Oh right, I will be on the Harcourt Hill Campus which seems a bit out of the way, everyone seems to be on the Headington campus :frown:

I'll be on Wheatley, not that that helps:colondollar:.
Reply 29
Original post by Pippa19

Hey I'll be on the Harcourt Hill campus for lectures but I'll be living at Headington as it seemed more lively there!
Reply 30
Original post by Emma394
Hey I'll be on the Harcourt Hill campus for lectures but I'll be living at Headington as it seemed more lively there!

really ah okay, what are you studying?
Anyone else who has applied for built environment foundation course?:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Original post by EdnaNoronha
Anyone else who has applied for built environment foundation course?:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey :tongue: i applied for the built environment foundation too! However i put oxford brookes as my insurance :frown: But i may see you there! did you put them as your firm? :smile:
Original post by hemmie
Hey :tongue: i applied for the built environment foundation too! However i put oxford brookes as my insurance :frown: But i may see you there! did you put them as your firm? :smile:

Hey! That's great! I put it as my insurance choice as well!
I will most probably be going there so hopefully I'll see you! :smile: what's your firm choice?
Reply 34
Hey! That's great! I put it as my insurance choice as well!
I will most probably be going there so hopefully I'll see you! :smile: what's your firm choice?

Really?! yeah same here! I doubt il get into my firm :frown: My firm is De montfort.. what about you? :tongue:
Original post by hemmie
Really?! yeah same here! I doubt il get into my firm :frown: My firm is De montfort.. what about you? :tongue:

My firm is Hertfordshire but I doubt i'll get into it :colondollar: so it's mostly oxford brookes for me :smile:
Reply 36
My firm is Hertfordshire but I doubt i'll get into it :colondollar: so it's mostly oxford brookes for me :smile:

Awww you never know :wink: theres a big chance i might meet you there haha :biggrin: so what alevels are you taking? :smile:
Original post by hemmie
Awww you never know :wink: theres a big chance i might meet you there haha :biggrin: so what alevels are you taking? :smile:

Yup hopefully!:biggrin: I still need to apply for accomodation for oxford brookes! For A levels i take physics, maths and DT( product design) :smile: Wbu?
Reply 38
Yup hopefully!:biggrin: I still need to apply for accomodation for oxford brookes! For A levels i take physics, maths and DT( product design) :smile: Wbu?

haha thing is i applied for my accomodation but i forgot which order i put them in :s-smilie: so im in trouble 0.0 and for me im doing Art, Maths and economics :smile:
Original post by hemmie
haha thing is i applied for my accomodation but i forgot which order i put them in :s-smilie: so im in trouble 0.0 and for me im doing Art, Maths and economics :smile:

Hehe I'm sure you'll be fine:smile:
I need to apply ASAP before the places I want fill up :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending