Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Oxford Brookes 2014 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by EdnaNoronha
Hehe I'm sure you'll be fine:smile:
I need to apply ASAP before the places I want fill up :colondollar:

Haha hopefully! you're lucky it isnt first come first serve :biggrin: have you decided where you want to go to? :smile:
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 41
I got my information pack through today! Have people sent off their school experience report form yet? :smile:
Original post by hemmie
Haha hopefully! you're lucky it isnt first come first serve :biggrin: have you decided where you want to go to? :smile:

Hey sorry for the late reply :colondollar: just had my summer ball and was busy with other parties :tongue: ahh I would really prefer Cheney student village or Dorset hall which is all sold out apparently :/ Wbu? Where all did you apply?
Reply 43
Hey sorry for the late reply :colondollar: just had my summer ball and was busy with other parties :tongue: ahh I would really prefer Cheney student village or Dorset hall which is all sold out apparently :/ Wbu? Where all did you apply?

Same here :P been running around now that exams are over haha! And I cant remember :frown: I really need to find out :O I cant believe I just forgot that hehe :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hemmie
Same here :P been running around now that exams are over haha! And I cant remember :frown: I really need to find out :O I cant believe I just forgot that hehe :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha find out and let me know:smile:
Reply 45
Anyone doing physiotherapy?
Reply 46
Haha find out and let me know:smile:

Hahaha ok I will :biggrin:
I have it as my firm offer :smile: I'm doing Psychology!
Original post by Jazza0908
I'm starting in September doing Adult nursing! :smile:

Me too! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49

Hello,
I have an offer from Brookes to study philosophy, but after much research, I changed my mind and want to do adult and mental health nursing? do you know what is the likelihood they will accept me without science a level?

Thank You
Reply 50
i hope to!

applied for Motorsport Technology, but doing a 1 year foundation engineering degree beforehand
Reply 51
Anyone got confirmed offers yet? :smile:
Reply 52
Original post by Sunny_4
Anyone got confirmed offers yet? :smile:

I have!
Reply 53
Hi , hopefully ill start Brookes in September , but on results day ill know for sure. tbh im starting to have doubts after my Bio exam . oh well
Reply 54
Original post by Tuuubs
I have!

congrats!, I got a place too. now i'm just waiting for information, kinda panicking and excited at the same time :tongue:
Reply 55
Original post by CrystalN
Hi , hopefully ill start Brookes in September , but on results day ill know for sure. tbh im starting to have doubts after my Bio exam . oh well

What course did you apply for? Don't worry you'll be fine! :tongue:
Original post by CrystalN

This is exactly me.. my H.Bio exam was just something else.. praying that I get into ox brookes!! what course are you hoping to study?
I am hoping to study Equine Science in September :smile:
Reply 58
Original post by Sunny_4
congrats!, I got a place too. now i'm just waiting for information, kinda panicking and excited at the same time :tongue:

yeah, i haven't recived my information about which halls im in, and i have to had my notice in to work today which is nerve racking
Reply 59
Original post by jenni00004
This is exactly me.. my H.Bio exam was just something else.. praying that I get into ox brookes!! what course are you hoping to study?

Im planning on studying Human Biology , so that's extra pressure on me to do well in Biology . x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending