A-level Geography is the bane of my life. Watch

amyrah
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm so stressed. My exam is exactly 2 weeks from tomorrow. I do AQA Geography - Rivers, Deserts, Population and Health. Is it me or has my school chosen the hardest topics? I switched from History to Geography at the start of the year and missed quite a bit of Rivers and I just can't grasp some concepts and haven't had enough exam practice. I'm planning my revision to just completely cover the topics, learn the case studies (Health has too many!!) and then just hoping that'll pull me through in the exam, I think I write okay.

How are you guys managing?
Molly648
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I do coasts, rivers, population and health and yeah there is so much to do for geography! There is all of that content, skills and then the fieldwork section, it's hard to remember it all!

Posted from TSR Mobile
amyrah
Rep:
?
(Original post by Molly648)
I do coasts, rivers, population and health and yeah there is so much to do for geography! There is all of that content, skills and then the fieldwork section, it's hard to remember it all!

Posted from TSR Mobile
How do you find health and population? What case studies do you do?
Molly648
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by amyrah)
How do you find health and population? What case studies do you do?
I find them okay, lots to learn for them though. I can't remember all the case studies there are but I do Indonesia Transmigration Policy, France Pro Natalist, China Anti Natalist, impact of migration in Dubai. For Human I had case studies on yellow fever, influenza, AIDS, Coronary Heart Disease, GlaxoSmithKline, British American tobacco. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
amyrah
Rep:
?
For Population I have Malaysia Pro-Natalist and China Anti-Natalist and Health I have HIV, CHD, Tobacco TNC, GlaxoSmithKline and area health provision systems.

This is going to sound crazy but I feel so nervous about Health that I want to learn am extra topic instead of health, like Food Supply... O_o

Posted from TSR Mobile
Molly648
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by amyrah)
For Population I have Malaysia Pro-Natalist and China Anti-Natalist and Health I have HIV, CHD, Tobacco TNC, GlaxoSmithKline and area health provision systems.

This is going to sound crazy but I feel so nervous about Health that I want to learn am extra topic instead of health, like Food Supply... O_o

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm so nervous about the whole thing! There's so much to learn it's hard to know which part I should be doing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • Harper Adams University
    Animals and Veterinary Sciences Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (119)
17.68%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (71)
10.55%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (119)
17.68%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (99)
14.71%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (65)
9.66%
How can I be the best version of myself? (200)
29.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed