The Student Room Group

Motivation.

I need to study and I don't have the motivation to do so, my exams are starting soon and I'm afraid that if I fail one of the (which is quite likely) I'll get kicked out of sixth form. I want to do well in my exams but I've had a history of failing them, how do I change this?
Reply 1
Original post by AlixSam
I need to study and I don't have the motivation to do so, my exams are starting soon and I'm afraid that if I fail one of the (which is quite likely) I'll get kicked out of sixth form. I want to do well in my exams but I've had a history of failing them, how do I change this?

Either you care about passing in which case that is your motivation

or you do not care

When you say you do not have the motivation that is just an excuse for being lazy
Reply 2
Original post by AlixSam

Where are you trying to get to? What's your ambition in terms of study or a career?

Focus on what you need to do to reach your goals and that should provide a motivation.

Quick Reply

Latest