If all your exams started tomorrow, how screwed would you be?

Watch this thread
suzylemonade
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Yeah, as the title says. If you had all exams starting tomorrow and over the next five days, how screwed would you be/how badly would you fail? Or would you do okay?

For me:
Maths and Sciences would be fine, definitely. I might lose a few marks in Biology due to not going over a topic properly, but yeah, fine.
History and Geography. Oh, I would be ****ed. They're both crammable subjects, definitely, but ughhh. No.
English- easy to make stuff up in that, so that would be okay.
French and German- yep, those would be fine.
Food Tech- ha. I would fail so badly I doubt I'd even get a C
Mav455
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
VERY

. Lol
leonorago
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I'd be fine, except all of my exams would probably breach the 24 hours so I may collapse in the exam hall.

I think statistics would be the one that kills me for sure though.
suzylemonade
Rep:
(Original post by Mav455)
VERY

. Lol
Ha What subjects are you taking? xD
Mav455
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by suzylemonade)
Ha What subjects are you taking? xD
Statistics, Economics and English Language. Economics would probably kill me. I find it so hard to revise for that
Hertz
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Id be able to take Biology and get an a, maybe get a B on chemistry and a b on physics. Get a b/a for I.T, screwed for english and maths and history and maybe on geography ill get a low b or high c. On re ill get a b.
username877577
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Doomed.
persononinternet
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
c1, c2, chem unit 1 and s1 would be fine. everything else blerghhh
MidnightDream
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Meh my maths C1 and C2 would probably be okay my M1 would be abominable as would my Physics and Chem unit 2's I guess I could wing Economics but my 25 mark questions would be pits. I guess Chem and Physics unit ones would be okay
Ripper Phoenix
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
chem bio and c1 and c2 maths would be okay.. S1!! i just want to kill myself..we just finished syllabus and i wonder if i will have time for papers
NathanDYEL
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Give me some Ritalin and plenty of caffeine based drinks and id be able to smash revision all night. So yeahh things wouldn't be soo bad.
username1154717
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
ESOL & Human Biology; Hopefully I'd still get an A

Chemistry; Maybe a B

Physics & Maths; I'd be lucky to pass.
IFoundWonderland
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
As screwed as a screw on a drill that is on.

IE: VERY SCREWED.
Marcum
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Pretty screwed. We have only just finished our maths course but are still learning the final units of biology, chemistry and physics.
Blazar
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I'd be fine for Physics and Chemistry but wouldn't be able to remember all the derivations for Physics (it's okay because I have almost a month left to learn them). I'd probably manage to hit the A/B borderline in Maths. Mechanics, though... I'd get a C if I was lucky.
toonervoustotalk
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Chem C1 would be A
Chem c2 would be E
Maths C1 would be A
Maths. C2 would be B
Biology C1 would be E
Biology C2 would be E
English unit 1 would be U
Maths M1 would be D
So not ready

Posted from TSR Mobile
EllieC130
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Media maybe a C.
Drama Practical C/D
Drama Written Exam U
English Retake C-E depending on the questions
English Unit 4 U
suzylemonade
Rep:
(Original post by ILovePancakes)
As screwed as a screw on a drill that is on.

IE: VERY SCREWED.
:rofl:
Flauta
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
If they were spread evenly over the 5 days I'd have about 4 hours of exams a day, nasty.

A-level Maths and Further Maths would be fine bar M2, not all that confident about it yet (but luckily it's my last exam by a few days so I'll be able to focus purely on that). For Music I actually have Unit 5 Section B this week which is going to go great, and if I had to do Unit 6 I know I'd do alright but I've still got a bit more to revise. Physics Unit 4 I'm perfectly prepared for but Units 2 and 6 would be dreadful and I still have to revise about half of them. Pretty glad that I've got just over a month left until all my back to back exams if I'm honest, I need it :lol:
Order 66
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
VERY

History - Haven't finished the course
Biology - Haven't finished the course
English Lit - still need to learn quotations
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (8)
24.24%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (10)
30.3%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (2)
6.06%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (3)
9.09%
Reading articles about what steps to take (6)
18.18%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
6.06%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
6.06%

Watched Threads