This discussion is closed.
picju96
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Nigel Mansell and Ian Woosnam (golfer) both within 10 minutes of my house.
kingslaw
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
hehehehehe that's so cool.

I'm totally excited about bumping into Britney and her 27 minders in the pub now! I remember Kylie pretended to be french and got really lairy because I didn't put three ice-cubes in her drink but four when I served her . Jordan was a bit more down to earth and was actually wearing clothes.

It's amazing the thoughts that get thrust into our heads by the tabloids.
Oh the irony! Britney was just playing on the radio when i read you message. If you do bump into Britney, tell her I love her new song!!!

How was Kylie pretending to be French? Was she wearing a stripey t-shirt, a beret and a ring of onions round her neck?? And to be honest it is quite shocking that you put four ice cubes in her drink. Unless they were small ice cubes, then it doesnt matter as much. It also depends what type of drink it is. As you can tell, I've been at work way too much this week!
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
witin 10 minutes of my house there's kenny dalglish + alan hansen (i went to school with both their daughters). my mate's dad played for liverpool (his surname is whelan, can't remember his first name), the owner of the grand national winner also lives round the corner. actually we've got quite a few football players round here (mainly liverpool/everton) + john parrott.

the best is this though... the guy who came up with the idea for jaffa cakes used to live in my house (we bought it off his wife + i go to college + went to high school + primary school with his grandaughter)

lou xxx
hornblower
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
Who is your most famous neighbour?
Jimmy White lives a stone's throw away from me. Or a cue-ball's throw.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (43)
33.08%
No I don't (61)
46.92%
I work during the holidays (26)
20%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed