The Student Room Group

Aqa biology as empa 2014- urgent

I have a Biology Empa tomorrow and have no idea what it consists of and what to revise or what to expect. If someone could tell me how it works and what topics to revise I would be so grateful.
Reply 1
Original post by nastyayakovleva
I have a Biology Empa tomorrow and have no idea what it consists of and what to revise or what to expect. If someone could tell me how it works and what topics to revise I would be so grateful.

A2 aqa?
I also have mine tomorrow. I have been told to revise the movement of water through plants, effect of lifestyle on health, the biological basis of heart disease, mitosis and mass transport. Good luck!
What was the biology empa on? I've got it tomorrow??
Has anyone done part 3 of this empa?? I know what came up in part 1

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
what was part 1 and 2plz
Reply 6
Do we we get our graph and table back for task 3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey all,

This post is just to remind everyone that specific discussion of exams isn’t allowed on TSR.

Requests for information from people who have already sat the exam is cheating, and strictly not allowed.

Some exams are taken at different times by different students. To avoid giving anyone an unfair advantage, we'll close any threads requesting specific details of exams and remove any posts disclosing specifics.

It’s okay to chat about exams on a general level - however, requesting or disclosing specific questions or answers to an exam is not allowed. Please don't break this rule as your post is likely to be removed and your account issued with a warning. This rule applies to private messages (PMs) as well as to posts in threads.

Good luck to everyone with your revision and exams.

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending