The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hope we sign sven bender and lars bender.would be two great addtions imo.
Original post by sr90
Who's going to buy him? He's our Bendtner.

Wouldn't go that far man
The journalist asked him if he's happy in Juventus and if his Chilean fans will watch him in black&white next year again. He replied: "I am very happy in Juve. I want to stay but that's up to the club. The financial situation in Italian football is very bad. I want to stay, I do, but if I were to leave I will do it only for a historically important club in one of the top 2 leagues in the world.
Then the journalist said: "Barca or Real?" Vidal replies: "Both are big clubs". Journalist: "United, Arsenal Chelsea and Manchester City?". Vidal: "Only one of them is a historically big club" and he smiled. PSG? "I said only Juve or top 2 leagues".
"Nothing is certain in football. Besides Juventus, I've often thought about playing for Real Madrid or Manchester United. They are both clubs with great prestige. I would not say no to either of those clubs but for now I am happy at Juventus."
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by rohitbd
The journalist asked him if he's happy in Juventus and if his Chilean fans will watch him in black&white next year again. He replied: "I am very happy in Juve. I want to stay but that's up to the club. The financial situation in Italian football is very bad. I want to stay, I do, but if I were to leave I will do it only for a historically important club in one of the top 2 leagues in the world.
Then the journalist said: "Barca or Real?" Vidal replies: "Both are big clubs". Journalist: "United, Arsenal Chelsea and Manchester City?". Vidal: "Only one of them is a historically big club" and he smiled. PSG? "I said only Juve or top 2 leagues".
"Nothing is certain in football. Besides Juventus, I've often thought about playing for Real Madrid or Manchester United. They are both clubs with great prestige. I would not say no to either of those clubs but for now I am happy at Juventus."

Please don't get us excited :redface:

I doubt RM would go in for him since they'll be signing Kroos (basically a done deal imo). But its RM and they would want to buy any world class player no matter how many they've already got
Its so refreshing to hear a top top top class player expressing that he'd love to play for us indirectly. We've already signed 2 players who really want to play for us, that's something that should delight us. Players who want to play for us and not for a pay check.
Original post by rohitbd

Where did you get this from. That's not the quotes anywhere else I have seen?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hayles101
Where did you get this from. That's not the quotes anywhere else I have seen?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Juventus forum, and they got them from the Chilean press.
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Please don't get us excited :redface:

I doubt RM would go in for him since they'll be signing Kroos (basically a done deal imo). But its RM and they would want to buy any world class player no matter how many they've already got
Its so refreshing to hear a top top top class player expressing that he'd love to play for us indirectly. We've already signed 2 players who really want to play for us, that's something that should delight us. Players who want to play for us and not for a pay check.

It's great to see a player still hold is in a light with Real/Barca without CL.
Original post by rohitbd
Juventus forum, and they got them from the Chilean press.

It's great to see a player still hold is in a light with Real/Barca without CL.

And still above Arsenal :rofl:
give me multiple sources i wont believe it
Still not enough for me
Juve fans even believe it now. Which is a fantastic sign.

This is Google translation from their own red cafe equivalent, commenting on an article from one of their papers this morning say he's off

1405271881148.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Vidal is on holiday, why would he be talking about his future now?
Juve fans even believe it now. Which is a fantastic sign.

This is Google translation from their own red cafe equivalent, commenting on an article from one of their papers this morning say he's off

1405271881148.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Judging by the 15 tabs im guessing you searched everywhere for quotes on Vidal :tongue:

Trying to control my excitement, hopefully everything is clear in the next few days
Hayles, I don't believe a word of it. I was lead up the garden path about Kroos. I thought it was guaranteed. I simply saw it as a formality me waking up the next morning, opening BBC Sport and expecting the confirmed signing. I read in two newspapers it was done, and nothing.

I want to believe, but I won't. Really we need 3 more signings. If we got Vidal, Hummels and Di Maria or Reus we'd win two trophies next season.

Any source for that season ticket story?
Original post by sr90
Vidal is on holiday, why would he be talking about his future now?

Sanchez?
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Judging by the 15 tabs im guessing you searched everywhere for quotes on Vidal :tongue:

Trying to control my excitement, hopefully everything is clear in the next few days

Haha I didn't even notice that. That's actually low for me, I usually have about 30 cause I never bother to close anything after myself

Mixture of holiday sites, redcafe, bbc and random googles.. Flick between twitter, TSR. Riveting stuff :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by manchesterunited15
Sanchez?

Sanchez was told to find another club.
Original post by sr90
Sanchez was told to find another club.

But he was on holiday and talking about his future. It happens quite often.
Haha I didn't even notice that. That's actually low for me, I usually have about 30 cause I never bother to close anything after myself

Mixture of holiday sites, redcafe, bbc and random googles.. Flick between twitter, TSR. Riveting stuff :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's your twitter?

I only have sr90 from here, we need more!

(It's fine if you don't wanna give me it btw, just thought I'd ask)
I think our transfer activity will step up when LVG gets back. However I do not expect Vidal to be part of that.
So Vidal has three tattooed stars because of the three European trophies we have won. It all makes sense now.

Latest