All A2 Chem/Phys/Maths takers, I wish you luck.. Watch

Krwec
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I hope this isn't inappropriate, but I just wanted to make a thread for everyone in their second year of college/sixth-form, who may be doing A2 exams and AS resits in the subjects mentioned; that I wish you all the worst of luck.

I hope your exams are monumental failures and that you continue to procrastinate right up until the night before your exams, so sleep deprived due to stress during the night that come the exam you must check the ID on your desk to recall your name. No matter what your plans after A levels are, I would really appreciate it if you could perform as poorly as possible come May/June, it would really help me out meeting my offer.

This may seem cruel or unfair but really, months of endless studying, think of all the things you could achieve in that time, all the fun you could have. Just look around you now, doesn't your bedroom just scream"tidy me!"? Are you up to date on Game of Thrones, Walking Dead? What about Emmerdale, I bet you'd really like to watch that all comfy-like on the sofa while playing games on your phone. Speaking of games, aren't there just so many great games out right now? You're surely spoilt for choice, don't hesitate, just pick one and get stuck in for the next 6 hours! Though you don't have to stay inside, the weather will be improving going forward, there's so many things you can do outside, I can't really think of any because unfortunately I'm stuck inside studying, but go out and have some fun for me.

Come september I'll be embarking on another 4 years of mind numbing work while you lot go out and have fun, I do envy you all, so care free and unburdened with revision, if you're doubting your choices in life and stressing about exams, take it from me, you're doing the right thing!

Dr. Django
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Cheers bud.
EmmaBxoxo
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Lol you seem like a complete pr1c/>

And I should read all that because...
micboy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by EmmaBxoxo)
Lol you seem like a complete pr1c/>

And I should read all that because...
Bet you already have lol
LadyUchiha
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Krwec)
I hope this isn't inappropriate, but I just wanted to make a thread for everyone in their second year of college/sixth-form, who may be doing A2 exams and AS resits in the subjects mentioned; that I wish you all the worst of luck.

I hope your exams are monumental failures and that you continue to procrastinate right up until the night before your exams, so sleep deprived due to stress during the night that come the exam you must check the ID on your desk to recall your name. No matter what your plans after A levels are, I would really appreciate it if you could perform as poorly as possible come May/June, it would really help me out meeting my offer.

This may seem cruel or unfair but really, months of endless studying, think of all the things you could achieve in that time, all the fun you could have. Just look around you now, doesn't your bedroom just scream"tidy me!"? Are you up to date on Game of Thrones, Walking Dead? What about Emmerdale, I bet you'd really like to watch that all comfy-like on the sofa while playing games on your phone. Speaking of games, aren't there just so many great games out right now? You're surely spoilt for choice, don't hesitate, just pick one and get stuck in for the next 6 hours! Though you don't have to stay inside, the weather will be improving going forward, there's so many things you can do outside, I can't really think of any because unfortunately I'm stuck inside studying, but go out and have some fun for me.

Come september I'll be embarking on another 4 years of mind numbing work while you lot go out and have fun, I do envy you all, so care free and unburdened with revision, if you're doubting your choices in life and stressing about exams, take it from me, you're doing the right thing!
Thanks!! This is motivating!
alow
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Meh. 2/10 try harder next time.

It's not anyone here's fault that you need others to do badly to succeed, it's your fault for being stupid.
AmyAintDead
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yeah, you're most likely not on the WJEC exam board so I'll carry on trying to get my As thanks.
alow
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by AmyAintDead)
Yeah, you're most likely not on the WJEC exam board so I'll carry on trying to get my As thanks.
As? That's weaksauce brah.
AmyAintDead
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by alow)
As? That's weaksauce brah.
Well, aiming for As in Chem/Phys. Try'nna get my A* in Biol, but I'm obviously not Oxbridge material, eh?
alow
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by AmyAintDead)
Well, aiming for As in Chem/Phys. Try'nna get my A* in Biol, but I'm obviously not Oxbridge material, eh?
True dat.

Unlike OP, who obviously is a genius.
jeje198
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
:troll:
Revel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
This is more motivating, than un-motivating.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    The Bar Series: Applications and Interviews - London Bloomsbury campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 17 Oct '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (10)
6.49%
They might tell the bully (16)
10.39%
I don't think they'd understand (28)
18.18%
It might lead to more bullying (57)
37.01%
There's nothing they could do (43)
27.92%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise