Going to talk to crush tomorrow Watch

toonervoustotalk
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Any tips.
I am a 17 year old guy who is going to talk to his crush tomorrow. Only spoken to her once.
How should i go about this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
hellodave5
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by toonervoustotalk)
Any tips.
I am a 17 year old guy who is going to talk to his crush tomorrow. Only spoken to her once.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't smile and stare at her indefinitely, or do a nervous pee ^.^...
Just be yourself!
Pulse.
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You must change your username if this goes down well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
toonervoustotalk
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pulse.)
You must change your username if this goes down well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know. How do you request a username change.

Posted from TSR Mobile
toonervoustotalk
Rep:
?
bump
I'veGotAHadron
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Any tips.

Posted from TSR Mobile
In what kind of situation?
Are you just going to go up to her randomly and try come up with a topic of discussion?

What do you want out of this? Are you going to end it by asking her out somewhere .. asking to hang out with her more ... ask to revise together sometime?
toonervoustotalk
Rep:
?
(Original post by I'veGotAHadron)
In what kind of situation?
Are you just going to go up to her randomly and try come up with a topic of discussion?

What do you want out of this? Are you going to end it by asking her out somewhere .. asking to hang out with her more ... ask to revise together sometime?
Asking to hang out with her more.
I will ask her about her day, how revision is going and how her weekend was as she is in one of my classes

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'veGotAHadron
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Asking to hang out with her more.
I will ask her about her day, how revision is going and how her weekend was as she is in one of my classes

Posted from TSR Mobile
You say you talked to her before, how did that go?

Just like everyone else who is confident ... fake it. If you feel nervous just pretend to be confident. If someone can tell that you are nervous then they will feel nervous too.
Hipstercaitt56
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I disagree with all the answers written here. Don't pretend to be anything, be yourself! If you notice that your stuttering and being all weird just tell her that your not good with the whole talking to girls thing? This will make her giggle and will also get the idea into her that you like her? Then ask her if she wants to go for a nice walk or to the movies or back to yours to watch a movie after school and see what she says, get to know her, get her number.

Posted from TSR Mobile
toonervoustotalk
Rep:
?
(Original post by I'veGotAHadron)
You say you talked to her before, how did that go?

Just like everyone else who is confident ... fake it. If you feel nervous just pretend to be confident. If someone can tell that you are nervous then they will feel nervous too.
It was standard when i spoke to her before. It was the first day of term when i spoke to her. Ok so fake confidence is the way to go and i shouldnt look like a nervous freak. Thanks. I hope it goes well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hipstercaitt56
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Also don't talk about sex or anything dirty? It will give the impression that your only after one thing

Posted from TSR Mobile
JamesM96
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It was standard when i spoke to her before. It was the first day of term when i spoke to her. Ok so fake confidence is the way to go and i shouldnt look like a nervous freak. Thanks. I hope it goes well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't sweat it, you've got this!
toonervoustotalk
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hipstercaitt56)
I disagree with all the answers written here. Don't pretend to be anything, be yourself! If you notice that your stuttering and being all weird just tell her that your not good with the whole talking to girls thing? This will make her giggle and will also get the idea into her that you like her? Then ask her if she wants to go for a nice walk or to the movies or back to yours to watch a movie after school and see what she says, get to know her, get her number.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok. So being myself beats fake confidence. I normally stutter when talking to people normaly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Zenarthra
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
any tips.

posted from tsr mobile

Name:  tumblr_lgf9b3EWLL1qdxb8vo1_500.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  25.3 KB
we got your back!!
Robbie242
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
imo worse case scenario if she asks why just say ''I want to get to know you better'' and smile if you can. I doubt she'd be that rude though
toonervoustotalk
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hipstercaitt56)
Also don't talk about sex or anything dirty? It will give the impression that your only after one thing

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am not even after sex. :cool: i am after a relationship

Posted from TSR Mobile
superflysister
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Don't say anything. JUST WHIP THE D OUT and make her go out with u its worked 4 me innit
toonervoustotalk
Rep:
?
(Original post by superflysister)
Don't say anything. JUST WHIP THE D OUT and make her go out with u its worked 4 me innit
If i did that i may get excluded from the college and i may most likely get a slap across the face.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ryan202
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Whatever you do, just make sure shes worth it. There's a lot damaged girls who are gonna waste your time and live is too short for that ****. Good luck
Micccol
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Be yourself man. And breath. If shes worth anything it will go well, if she's mean about it, she probably isn't worth it. Let us know how it goes!

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (61)
18.77%
Labour (159)
48.92%
Liberal Democrats (46)
14.15%
Green Party (20)
6.15%
Brexit Party (4)
1.23%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.92%
SNP (7)
2.15%
Plaid Cymru (2)
0.62%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (4)
1.23%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)