Cameron.M
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi,
I've firmed UCL for maths and was wondering how easy/difficult/impossible it is to change to maths and stats.. I had never done stats before this year but really enjoy it and have done S1-3 this year?
Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
UCL
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi Cameron.M,

If you are thinking about changing your course, the best thing to do is to talk to the department directly to find out your options. There is no guarantee that you will be able to switch courses - it will depend if there is space on the new course and if you meet the entry requirements etc - but it is worth getting in touch with the department to find out their policy on changing courses. You can find contact details for the UCL Maths department on our website, and you might want to start by talking to the admissions tutor.

Before you commit to a swap, make sure that you research the content of the new course and check it is what you want to do. You can find details about all UCL courses in the prospective students area on our website.

You can also find out more information about switching courses at UCL here.

Hopefully this helps!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (644)
33.45%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (816)
42.39%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.64%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (87)
4.52%

Watched Threads