The Crucible - no teacher, anyone want to critically mark a paragraph.

Watch
FatmanO
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I know it seems a little too much, but I would appreciate any help.
IFoundWonderland
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Would you like some notes? I'm in no position to mark any work, but I've been sending out Crucible, To Kill A Mockingbird and Relationships cluster notes to quite a few Year 11s on here. If so, just PM me your email address. I got full UMS on the exam btw, so I know they're not crap .
ItssGoood
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ILovePancakes)
Would you like some notes? I'm in no position to mark any work, but I've been sending out Crucible, To Kill A Mockingbird and Relationships cluster notes to quite a few Year 11s on here. If so, just PM me your email address. I got full UMS on the exam btw, so I know they're not crap .
Could you PM me the notes please?
IFoundWonderland
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ItssGoood)
Could you PM me the notes please?
Of course. Just PM me your email address and exactly what notes it is that you want.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (34)
7.22%
October 2021 (214)
45.44%
November 2021 (52)
11.04%
December 2021 (61)
12.95%
January 2021 (54)
11.46%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (41)
8.7%