The Student Room Group

Issue with finance application 2014/15

Going into my final year of uni now, for some reason i had to create a whole new application instead of amending my current one this time.

I put all my parents details in and they still have gotten an email, is there any other way for them to put in their details without getting the email?

Thanks guys
Original post by ClarkeFace
Going into my final year of uni now, for some reason i had to create a whole new application instead of amending my current one this time.

I put all my parents details in and they still have gotten an email, is there any other way for them to put in their details without getting the email?

Thanks guys

Are you sure you're applying as a continuing student?

They should be able to simply sign in with their login info, as it's the same each year.
Hi,

I have had to do the same for going into my second year, but instead of waiting for the emails, my parents logged in with their existing login numbers and went from there. I have another problem, in that they seem to have calculated an offer of £400 a term less than my 1st year? The docs are up although the status reads progressing. Does this mean that that they haven't quite finished and that the docs/offer will be amended in due course? The supporting finance from my parents have not changed, they are exactly the same.

thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending