Are Sample Assessment Materials harder than normal examination content?

Watch
JAIYEKO
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Just looking thorough some geography Edexcel B SAM and they look extremely harder than past exam content.

Is is true or what?

Reply if you're doing Edexcel Geo.
Chlorophile
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by JAIYEKO)
Just looking thorough some geography Edexcel B SAM and they look extremely harder than past exam content.

Is is true or what?

From my experience across exams (I've not done Edexcel Geography), sample papers do seem to have a tendency to be more difficult than the actual exam papers. However, this is not necessarily a rule and I wouldn't take it for granted.
JAIYEKO
Rep:
?
(Original post by Chlorophile)
From my experience across exams (I've not done Edexcel Geography), sample papers do seem to have a tendency to be more difficult than the actual exam papers. However, this is not necessarily a rule and I wouldn't take it for granted.
What exams are you doing?
Chlorophile
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
What exams are you doing?
Many exams. It's irrelevant, across the board, specimen papers do appear to tend to be more difficult.
yellowcopter
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

Is is true or what?

I agree completely. This goes for Edexcel Geography (which I do) and Edexcel Science (which I also do). No idea why but it's only sample material so I wouldn't worry. The harder the material you do - the more prepared you'll be I suppose.
JAIYEKO
Rep:
?
(Original post by yellowcopter)
I agree completely. This goes for Edexcel Geography (which I do) and Edexcel Science (which I also do). No idea why but it's only sample material so I wouldn't worry. The harder the material you do - the more prepared you'll be I suppose.
Yeah. You doing A or B geography?
yellowcopter
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yeah. You doing A or B geography?
I'm doing A not B.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (31)
26.05%
Less motivated (88)
73.95%

Watched Threads