The Student Room Group

Revision timetable?

Hey guys does anyone know any good websites for making revision timetables? I know this website has one and so does Get Revising but it never seems to work with me.
If not any tips on how to make my own? I can never really get the balance right. Thanks!
Just write the date then what you want to do on a piece of paper really simple

Posted from TSR Mobile
One subject a night let's be realistic

Posted from TSR Mobile
Getrevising is great!! It takes a while to go through and set up but you can put in when you want to revise, priorities etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by alicetpenny

Posted from TSR Mobile

Actually, I'd say otherwise. I used to stick by that, but I actually find that I get much more done if I vary topics because my concentration doesn't wander. I don't get bored of things as easily. I change the subject hourly.

Original post by Georgiasproat
Getrevising is great!! It takes a while to go through and set up but you can put in when you want to revise, priorities etc

Posted from TSR Mobile

I use GetRevising as well! It does take a while, but I've been working from that revision timetable since January! I find it makes much better use of my time if I stick to a timetable with hourly slots.
Original post by carrotstar
Actually, I'd say otherwise. I used to stick by that, but I actually find that I get much more done if I vary topics because my concentration doesn't wander. I don't get bored of things as easily. I change the subject hourly.

I use GetRevising as well! It does take a while, but I've been working from that revision timetable since January! I find it makes much better use of my time if I stick to a timetable with hourly slots.

That's a good point doing one subject for me a night is tough enough I am very easily distracted!😥

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by alicetpenny

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well my exams start Monday so I dont think it'll be enough unfortunately!
Original post by carrotstar

I seem to get distracted about half hour in so do you know if there's any way of changing the hourly slots to half hour?
Original post by stephlouisee15
I seem to get distracted about half hour in so do you know if there's any way of changing the hourly slots to half hour?

I'm not sure... but maybe you could try varying the topic within that subject every half an hour, or even every 20 mins? That's what I tend to do!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending