The Student Room Group

Recent Interview

I had a interview last wednesday which I felt went well, today I was told by the apprenticeship team running it its between me and 1 other person. I wanted a completely unbiased opinion of how my interview went which is why I've created this thread as like many of your reading this I'm feeling nervous waiting haha.

The interview lasted around 15/20 minutes, it was with 2 people as well I was expecting just the 1, talked to me about the job, I answered questions which were greeted with a smile and follow up questions. The interviewer asked me a few personal questions regarding my music A level as he mentioned a few of my hopefully future colleagues play guitar. I asked a few IT questions as this was for a IT Support apprenticeship. Then the interview ended, he introduced me to another person id be working with and jokingly referenced an IPhone that id get if i get the job and said they'd be in touch by the end of next week (this week).#

I felt great leaving the interview but I am unsure wither I am reading too much into certain things thus why id like a few unbiased opinions. Thanks for reading this anyway.
Not sure what you want people to say
Reply 2
Was basically wondering if there were any signs that i should feel i have a chance of landing this job, I didnt really know how to phrase it.
Original post by Maidenfc
Was basically wondering if there were any signs that i should feel i have a chance of landing this job, I didnt really know how to phrase it.

Impossible for us to say, without having a video of the whole thing!

No point second guessing, just wait it out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending