What are you procrastinating from right now?

Watch this thread
CrumpledFudge
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
What are you meant to be doing right now, instead of being on TSR reading this pointless thread?

& what have been your procrastination methods of choice today?
dreadpiraterach
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
An essay due next Friday that I haven't started yet although a friend of mine found out yesterday that we have a 2800 word essay due in today, so it could be much worse.

Tonight's procrastination method of choice is having a party!
MrsMars
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Meant to be: Studying/revising for maths.

Means of procrastination:

--> Singing and dancing along to Bruno Mars songs
--> Eating ( Don't we all :rolleyes: )
--> Reading pointless threads on TSR
TheGalwayGirl
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
My last piece of coursework for the year! So far I've gone on facebook a lot, TSR and spent a strange amount of time trying tie my hair up with silk scarfs because my hair's annoying me
tntn1010
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Meant to be revising for accounting...
Wasting time on TSR, Youtube and Whatsapp

Posted from TSR Mobile
MidnightDream
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Studying I'm half an hour late but I cba to go upstairs, too much effort :cry2:

I'm procrastinating on TSR, whatsapp and singing along to music
Firure
Report 8 years ago
Second last piece of coursework (the last being my dissertation) of my university career.

Samurai Flamenco and binge-eating. I want to go back to Tesco to buy more of that limited edition honeycomb Cadbury's, but I go in there so often that all the staff know me, along with my notably unhealthy purchasing habits. 2embarrassing4me.
tehforum
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I'm taking a well earned break.
Captain Haddock
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Absolutely nothing. Feels great.
Stinkum
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I'm procrastinating from procrastination itself. Just killing time, letting the hours pass as I post here on TSR and watch some Battlestar Galactica.
sr90
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I have a 4000 word essay and an exam next week. Decided i'm not doing anything today.
the-black-lotus
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
GCSE revision
PsychadelicScarf
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Today, I should have hoovered, tidied, cleaned the bathroom and revised for my AS exams.
So far, I have read four fiction books, watched an episode of My Mad Fat Diary, and spent an hour on Youtube finding hair tutorials. I have now perfected the side bun.
Firure
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by sr90)
I have a 4000 word essay and an exam next week. Decided i'm not doing anything today.
I know this feel. My essay also happens to be 4,000 words long.
emilb28
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
GCSE chem revision

Posted from TSR Mobile
disillusion
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
My mums banned me from revision today. Lol
liberta
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
3 reports due Friday!
Methods of procrastination: googling the stupidest things you could ever imagine
I also convinced myself that I have a headache just to avoid getting my **** done
alea iacta est
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Life.
Ndella
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Huge A2 drawing as part of Art coursework. Exam starts tomorrow so I'm ****ed!
pierreboobvier
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Was meant to be learning about Institutional aggression and Functionalism.

Am sitting eating Minstrels and on the Daily Mail website.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (87)
66.92%
No (29)
22.31%
I didn't use it to prepare (14)
10.77%

Watched Threads