I got 33/40 in my edexcel business studies coursework, what grade?

Watch
Angelo12231
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
what grade is 33/40?
charlottejyp
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think it's an A, just, but I'm not entirely sure so don't take my word for it (I'm using last years grade boundaries for unit 2 investigating a small business)
I'm also doing edexcel business studies - which units are you doing?
Angelo12231
Rep:
?
(Original post by charlottejyp)
I think it's an A, just, but I'm not entirely sure so don't take my word for it (I'm using last years grade boundaries for unit 2 investigating a small business)
I'm also doing edexcel business studies - which units are you doing?
oh its provisional grade so i think it will go up to 34 or 35... Im doing unit 1 and unit 3. What marks are you getting on unit 1?
charlottejyp
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Angelo12231)
oh its provisional grade so i think it will go up to 34 or 35... Im doing unit 1 and unit 3. What marks are you getting on unit 1?
Ah you should be fine then I'm yet to find out my mark.
:five: I can't do unit 3 to save my life, I'm starting to worry
Getting 39, 38, 37s and once got a 40 but the grade boundaries are so high! And it's so easy to drop a couple of marks and drop a grade or two. How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Angelo12231
Rep:
?
(Original post by charlottejyp)
Ah you should be fine then I'm yet to find out my mark.
:five: I can't do unit 3 to save my life, I'm starting to worry
Getting 39, 38, 37s and once got a 40 but the grade boundaries are so high! And it's so easy to drop a couple of marks and drop a grade or two. How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
haaaa im getting like 37,38 with the occational 39s :P unit 3 i thought was hard but its not too difficult. With business its all about structuring your answer. Check this link... this is how an examiner marks unit 3 tests: http://www.edexcel.com/migrationdocu...f_20130822.pdf
charlottejyp
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
haaaa im getting like 37,38 with the occational 39s :P unit 3 i thought was hard but its not too difficult. With business its all about structuring your answer. Check this link... this is how an examiner marks unit 3 tests: http://www.edexcel.com/migrationdocu...f_20130822.pdf
Yeah I know, so much is to do with technique and how you answer the question thanks for the link, will definitely be reading through it
L'Etudiant
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You got 82.5% and in most subjects that usually is an A. As this is coursework then it is either a high merit or low distinction. I am not certain though.
Angelo12231
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=L'Etudiant;47363475]You got 82.5% and in most subjects that usually is an A. As this is coursework then it is either a high merit or low distinction. I am not certain though.[/QUOTE/]
i dont do bTech
L'Etudiant
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't do BTEC
Oh, sorry. I saw coursework being mentioned so I assumed this was for a BTEC. Your result is still 82.5% though and that is almost always an A
Angelo12231
Rep:
?
(Original post by L'Etudiant)
Oh, sorry. I saw coursework being mentioned so I assumed this was for a BTEC. Your result is still 82.5% though and that is almost always an A
lol yh i hope it goes up to like 34 or 35...because 35 is a cool mark like that... not that i care of course
ItssGoood
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I got 34 mate, Edexcel. Ranked as a middle A. Not too bad but I was aiming for an A*, so hopefully I can make it up in the exam.
Angelo12231
Rep:
?
(Original post by ItssGoood)
I got 34 mate, Edexcel. Ranked as a middle A. Not too bad but I was aiming for an A*, so hopefully I can make it up in the exam.
haa im smashing both tests
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (5)
4.31%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (19)
16.38%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (21)
18.1%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (15)
12.93%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (35)
30.17%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (21)
18.1%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed