5 Creative Ways To Get The Most Out Of Your Nice Guys

Watch
Jurgenmesser
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Lol

http://thoughtcatalog.com/anne-gus/2014/04/5-creative-ways-to-get-the-most-out-of-your-nice-guys/

thoughts?
The_Internet
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
What on Earth? This has to be satire surely?
Tyrion_Lannister
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Totally written by a butthurt man. Anne Gus as in pepper your angus.
IFoundWonderland
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
This is horrible! I'd never treat anyone like this.
Abstraction
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Lol, is this some kind of joke?
Tyrion_Lannister
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by de_monies)
What on Earth? This has to be satire surely?

(Original post by ILovePancakes)
This is horrible! I'd never treat anyone like this.

(Original post by Abstraction)
Lol, is this some kind of joke?
Yes it is, it's written by one of THOSE guys. The name gives it away
alea iacta est
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
It's quite obviously just satire.
benplumley
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I'm pretty sure this is satire. Her other post titles include "We Need To Stop Allowing Women To Go To The Gym", "Asian Women Need To Stop Dating White Men" and "Men Should Be Banned From The Military".
IFoundWonderland
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
Yes it is, it's written by one of THOSE guys. The name gives it away
I read through the comments at the bottom of the page and this "Ann Gus" is a man who rights satirical articles..
Pulse.
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Totally satire. Though definitely will written; do even the worst girls have this mindset though?

Posted from TSR Mobile
William Turtle
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
It was indeed, written by a man. He claimed he was pissed off with the 'worldview' of contributors to the site. Then Thought Catalog either embraced his mockery, or didn't realise. If the latter, well, that's very embarrassing indeed, isn't it.
Tyrion_Lannister
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by William Turtle)
It was indeed, written by a man. He claimed he was pissed off with the 'worldview' of contributors to the site. Then Thought Catalog either embraced his mockery, or didn't realise. If the latter, well, that's very embarrassing indeed, isn't it.
I know nothing about Thought Catalogue so not really sure
William Turtle
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Nor do I, except what I'm currently reading. It's preachy crap. Reinforces dull stereotypes, and so on.
MrSupernova
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
idk, seemed to me like it was taking the piss out of the guys who do all these things in a feeble attempt to get their leg over
Jurgenmesser
Rep:
I don't know, It seems more like (s)he's bashing guys who behave like saps
Tyrion_Lannister
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by MrSupernova)
idk, seemed to me like it was taking the piss out of the guys who do all these things in a feeble attempt to get their leg over

(Original post by Jurgenmesser)
I don't know, It seems more like (s)he's bashing guys who behave like saps
Never thought of it that way
2ndClass
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
That's basically what happens when you a girl on a pedestal.
Jurgenmesser
Rep:
Do girls really refer to Nice Guys as their Nice Guys, like they're belongings?
I Cannot Relax
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
lol brilliant

Women clearly do all this ****
Tom78
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Haha me likey
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (78)
20.63%
Note taking apps (7)
1.85%
Flashcards (86)
22.75%
Revision guides (19)
5.03%
Past papers (173)
45.77%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (15)
3.97%

Watched Threads